Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Jazmin P.
I wanted to try a different shampoo that has this special oil but wanted to see if the end results would leave my hair oily. And this one was pretty good. I like how it smells and how it looks. I'm satisfied with this product
Bella E.
Denver, CO
If you want shiny healthy hair, this is for you! I have used this quite a bit because of leaves my hair not greasy but also hydrated and healthy. If you are considering it please check it out, because it's a great product!
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
This is my favorite herbal essence shampoo conditioner mix. This is the best smelling stuff! It makes my hair shine. I have fine hair and it can get oily at times and this works great with my hair type. Very satisfied!
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Although the product is affordable it does not do what it says it does. I do not see the shine like the commercials advertise. If anything i would say it is not good for someone with an oily scalp. I like the scent but i do not like the product itself.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
This conditioner isn't one of my favorites but it's not horrible. I felt like it left my hair heavy and greasy even after rinsing thoroughly. It did make my hair a bit shinier, though, as it promises to in the name.
Kaitlyn S.
This conditioner makes you feel like you are at a salon! The smell alone is phenomenal! It made my hair silky and smooth as well as fell overall healthy. The price is amazing - so affordable! You'll be satisfied!
Arian C.
Logan, OH
For a cheaper brand, it made my hair soft and shiny!It's pretty comparable to more expensive brands, in my opinion. It's nice that you can get it at pretty much any local store!
Chadney B.
Madison , TN
Herbal essence is my go to conditioner since growing my hair out. It's very affordable, smells amazing, has a nice slip and it doesn't strip your hair. I would def continue to buy
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love this stuff is very good on my hair it keeps it really soft I love it and it was very cheap I definitely recommend it to anyone and I will definitely be buying this again!!
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Herbal essences Moroccan my shine nourishing conditioner yes I have been using it makes my hair feel soft and I like the way it makes my hair feel also love the smell.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?