BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole D.
This left my hair really soft and shiny. The argan oil helped heal my hair too and left it moisturized and manageable
Hallie G.
Troy, NY
I've tried everything!!! This is the best I've found! Really conditions my hair leaving it feeling soft when it drys
Bre J.
Bainbridge, PA
This smells so good. I dye my hair a lot & when I used this, it really left my hair shiny & it felt healthy again.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
I’m obsessed with this conditioner. It smells so good in my hair and it keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy!
Lindsay H.
Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. The scent is great also, its not overpowering. This is my go to.
Susie R.
Beech Grove, IN
I love the way it make my hair shine and I love the way it makes my hair smell good I would rate this a 5 out of 5
Jackie B.
Bethlehem, PA
This is a great product that moisturizers my hair and adds shine. It is a resonable price and I highly recommend!
Tammy C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, it smells like heaven and makes my dry hair soft and shiny! And the price is not bad either!
Sierra M.
Kentucky , KY
I am in LOVE with the smell of this. I want to stay in the shower all day just washing and conditioning my hair.
Laura d.
I love all the herbal essence shampoos and Conditioners. I really love the way it makes my hair smooth and shiny
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?