Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Taylor B.
I use this every day after my jog and I find that it is the most moisturizing out of all the hair supplies I own
Ambar E.
panama city
Este no lo he probado aun, pero me encantaría poder probarl, a ver cuando lo traen a panama jeje. Amo esta marca!
Yosan K.
You hair will smell amazing your hair will be so soft and if you have curly hair your curls will look so nice.
Pam G.
Toronto, ON
It smells nice but I've used better ones than this. The price was good. I would but it again if in a pinch.
Kelsi B.
Burin, NL
I use this when I want my hair to feel extra soft. I use it along with Aragon oil to make my hair healthy
Meagan T.
Smells amazing! Reminds me of summer and beaches and does seem to make my hair smoothr and less frizzy
Ashley H.
Got for free from superstore. Can't seem to use it up. Smells great but leaves strange film on hair.
Sophie C.
Whitley Bay , Seaton sluice
It makes my hair so soft and shiny so it looks really healthy. I have a dry scalp and it works great.
Vanessa A.
London, ON
I loved the Moroccan shine conditioner. My hair looked healthy after use and the scent was amazing!
Shi E.
My hair does feel softer and has more of a shine after using this so it does work. Would recommend
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?