BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Smells amazing! Super affordable, makes my hair silky soft, and leaves great shine without looking greasy. Love this stuff!
Rene A.
Works great! Love the way it makes my hair feel silky smooth. It's also long lasting and leaves your hair smelling amazing!
Amanda B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Leaves my hair soft, detangled, and smelling absolutely wonderful! Seriously the best smelling herbal essence fragrance.
Jessica S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love all of their products they work great and smell great. My hair doesn't feel heavy and it smells good all day long!
Joan M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love the smell and it doesn’t feel as heavy and gunky as most products the price is reasonable and I would buy it again
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I really liked the smell of this. It is also a decent product that made my hair soft and shiny for an affordable price.
Kayla S.
Morristown, IN
I love this shampoo. It smells so good and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy compared to other "shine" shampoos
Hallie G.
Troy, NY
I've tried everything!!! This is the best I've found! Really conditions my hair leaving it feeling soft when it drys
Nicole D.
This left my hair really soft and shiny. The argan oil helped heal my hair too and left it moisturized and manageable
Austin O.
Chalmette, LA
This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and alive! I love this product and it leave a great great fragrant smell!!
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?