BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keri J.
So much moisture! My curls bounce with this. I'm not a big fan of all of the cones. But it does work. You simply need to clarify after use
Joanna L.
love the herbal essence products. They smell so good and leave my hair feeling clean. There is a variety for different types of hair also.
Nicole J.
Spring Hill, FL
Have used this product and i will continue to use this well into the future, love how my hair feels after for hours and even a day or two
Veronica C.
Centerville, IN
I can't use the condition anymore after using it I realized my hair would be oily half way through the day! It's just to much for my hair
Rachael G.
San Antonio , TX
This conditioner smells so good! It makes my hair so soft and is a great price! I love the way it makes my hair feel and the smell lasts.
Abby W.
This conditioner smells so good i can't even explain. also you hair is so healthy and strong, so it is great if you use a lot of heat.
Mallory D.
Montgomery, AL
Smells great, makes my hair soft! Not as shiny as I would like, but with some supplemental products its a good shampoo and conditioner.
michelle M.
Tomball, TX
The best I've ever tried for my hair ! Leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I honestly love this product, it can be used for all hair types
Brandi Y.
Omg! This smells SO good! And works tremendously! I can't really find it where I live but If I did literally that's all I would use!
Ariana C.
Forest Hill, MD
Leaves your hair feeling smooth and nourished. this conditioner has a great scent to it and gives the most natural looking shine
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?