BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Brandi Y.
Omg! This smells SO good! And works tremendously! I can't really find it where I live but If I did literally that's all I would use!
Ariana C.
Forest Hill, MD
Leaves your hair feeling smooth and nourished. this conditioner has a great scent to it and gives the most natural looking shine
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny. good for curly hair, my sisters like using this and garnier shampoos.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this conditioner. It moisturizes my hair and smells amazing! It also doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or cause buildup.
Heather T.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love this!!!! Makes my hair feel and look great! Soft silky shiny looking hair. Able to run my fingers through it afterwards
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX
Loved this product, not only does it smell good but made my heart really soft and shinny. Definitely going to repurchase this
Rene A.
Works great! Love the way it makes my hair feel silky smooth. It's also long lasting and leaves your hair smelling amazing!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Smells amazing! Super affordable, makes my hair silky soft, and leaves great shine without looking greasy. Love this stuff!
Jessica S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love all of their products they work great and smell great. My hair doesn't feel heavy and it smells good all day long!
Amanda B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Leaves my hair soft, detangled, and smelling absolutely wonderful! Seriously the best smelling herbal essence fragrance.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?