BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Love herbal essences overall - everything always smells delicious, especially this scent! Always get compliments thanks to this shampoo smell.
Mia P.
Surprisingly good quality for how cheap it is!! Love this brand their shampoos smell amazing and the smells last in my hair for like two days.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Awful! My hair was so OILY after using this with the shampoo. Washed my hair 4 times with a clarifying shampoo and it’s not back to normal yet
Love, love, love. Very moisturizing to damaged, dry hair, and well worth the price. I have naturally dry hair, so for me. It was heaven sent.
Tara B.
Fairview, TN
Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. Clean! My scalp also likes the oils that are in this shampoo, I have noticed less flaky scalp.
Amy L.
Ive always been really picky when it comes to conditioner, but when I found this product it left my hair incredibly soft and smelling great.
Michole C.
bishop, CA
This is my favorite scent. It doesn't do anything super special or make my hair better in any other way, I just really like the fruity scent.
Joanna L.
love the herbal essence products. They smell so good and leave my hair feeling clean. There is a variety for different types of hair also.
Keri J.
So much moisture! My curls bounce with this. I'm not a big fan of all of the cones. But it does work. You simply need to clarify after use
Rachael G.
San Antonio , TX
This conditioner smells so good! It makes my hair so soft and is a great price! I love the way it makes my hair feel and the smell lasts.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?