BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Dana S.
These products smell absolutely amazing which is something I look for when I try new products. They make my hair shinier and overall improve my hair!
Ali W.
This is amazing. I love the way it makes my hair smell. And makes it soft and makes it shiny. It's light on my hair and dies leave a lot of resadue
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love this shampoo! I usually use Moroccan oil after I get out of the shower, but with this shampoo/conditioner, I can completely skip that step!
Michelle B.
Cresson, PA
Doesn't weigh my hair down, but smooths it out enough to keep flyaways at bay. Makes my hair look healthy and shiny and it smells absolutely yummy!
Ashley B.
Columbia, SC
I first bought this because I was looking for something new and I liked the color of the bottle. It smells great and has done wonders for my hair.
Kaitlin A.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
I absolutely love all herbal essence products, this one is by far one of my favorites! Best for dry scalp, (which I have). Smells so good too!!
Mia P.
Surprisingly good quality for how cheap it is!! Love this brand their shampoos smell amazing and the smells last in my hair for like two days.
Kim w.
Wharton, NJ
Love herbal essences overall - everything always smells delicious, especially this scent! Always get compliments thanks to this shampoo smell.
Tara B.
Fairview, TN
Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. Clean! My scalp also likes the oils that are in this shampoo, I have noticed less flaky scalp.
Love, love, love. Very moisturizing to damaged, dry hair, and well worth the price. I have naturally dry hair, so for me. It was heaven sent.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?