Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Nesrine B.
I really like this conditioner because, it makes my hair feel so soft and sooo shiny. If you want the best shine ever you defiantly got to buy this and recommend to also buy the shampoo. I've been literally using this all the year and I think it's one of the best conditioner that I've used that comes from a drugstore. It's also super cheep, it retails to about 3$ the bottle in Canada. I recommend it :)
Amie M.
Toronto, ON
I use hello hydration ( which isn't on the list but have used this one as well) I have really dry hair that tends to break and I've tried some of the most expensive shampoo's / conditioners on the market and always end up coming back to Herbal Essences. It's low price and quality have never failed me.
Emily M.
The smell is great. The blue colouring of th reconditioned is so subtle that you can use it to dilute your hair dye or punky colour application. It can leave your hair a little greasy if you apply it too far up your hair from your ends. If you just focus on the ends you'll be fine.
Hannah W.
This smells delicious as I have come to expect from herbal essences. I have very think hair so I am also a bit dubious of usin anything that promotes shine as it tends to make it look greasy but this one didn't! Left my hair feeling lovely and soft...and shiny!
Christine K.
Brantford, ON
I recently purchased this and began using it. It soaks into my hair easily and rinses well. It is so easy to brush through any tangles and leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I love the subtle fragrance of the Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner.
Alicia E.
Honestly my fave herbal essence product to use. The morrocan Oil not only helps soften my hair it also smells amazing! The great packaging is what led me to first purchasing it over a year ago and have used it religiously ever since. It's also cheap! I buy mine at Walmart for under $3. I also recommended it to my little sister who has similar hair.
Laurie B.
I love Herbal Essences Moroccan Shine conditioner.. I leaves my hair feeling great and smelling amazing. I always get compliments about how great my hair smells and how healthy and great it looks.I would recommend it to everyone I know. I love it
Leanne W.
Brampton, OH
This conditioner smells great and does the job. It keeps my hair soft and shiny and I found that it still had an effect when I didn't pair it with the matching shampoo, which is nice for when your bottles run out at different times.
Heather T.
I did enjoy using this line, both shampoo and conditioner. I felt it maybe slightly increased the moisture and softness of my hair and smelt great. I don't feel it did enough for my hair and likely would not repurchase.
Kelsey O.
I have thick hair and this conditioner leaves my hair sooo soft without having to use a ton of product. The conditioner comes out a pale blue(weird I know) but it smells so good so that's a plus! Definitely recommend it for a budget conditioner to keep your hair soft and looking healthy.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?