BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lillia J.
West Bend, WI
Makes my hair so soft and silky smooth even though I use heat on it a lot. I have also noticed that my hair is much healthier that is was with lease split ends
Glenny m.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell and love how it makes my hair feel!!! i tried this because there was a sale on it and I'm glad i tried it cause now its my favorite conditioner!!
Tiffany S.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
AMAZING!!!! This product not only smells divine, but also, keeps my hair at the peak of health, soft, luscious and lively. A definite recommendation from me!
Taylor K.
Tallahassee, FL
This conditioner leaves my hair smelling delicious and makes it super soft and silky. I leave it in for the duration of the shower and my hair is very shiny.
Amanda W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Its great if your hair needs some tender love and care. Meaning if your hair has a lot of split ends its good for that and it makes your hair smell good!!
Jennie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this conditioner. It made my hair feel so soft! It took any tangles right out in the shower even without brushing it through. It also smells great!
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I really liked that this conditioner had Moroccan oil in it. It made my hair feel soft and it did not weigh my hair down. It gave my hair a beautiful shine
Destiney H.
Papillion, NE
I love it! Not only does my hair smell AMAZING when I get out of the shower, but it's super soft and shiny and I love the feel of it once my hair dries!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really nice conditioner. You don't need to use a lot and it makes my hair really soft, shiny and manageable. It has a lovely scent as well.
Anna T.
Portland, OR
I love the smell of this conditioner. I like that it adds shine, I used this when my hair was dull looking especially on color treated hair it's great
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?