BY HERBAL ESSENCES

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Sandra L.
Oakley, CA
J bought this for my daughter, she loves the smell and loves how soft her hair is after using it
keely m.
MICHIE, TN
Condictions very well. Great price. Just get the shampoo to go with it. .. highly recommend.
Karen E.
Kissimmee
This conditioner smells absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky smooth
haley b.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great. Really made my hair feel incredibly soft and silky without weighing it down.
Paige W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Gives hair a good healthy non greasy shine. Not to mention it smells absolutely fantastic
San juanita T.
Laredo, TX
Really recommend this product leave2 your hair super good looking and so healthy looking
Kiare J.
I love this conditioner! leaves my hair feeling soft. I would use this again and again!
M S.
I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair feel so smooth and it smells amazing!
Junnell L.
I love this conditioner, left my hair full of body and very soft. This is a must try.
MacKenzie  O.
This conditioner leaves my hair shiny and strong. not only that but it smells great!
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?