BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I have used Herbal Essences products for many years. Although the different varieties claim to have benefits, they all seem the same to me. Still decent for the price.
Look for coupons.
Kaylee L.
Eureka, CA
I have fine blonde hair and this isn't doing too much for me. I'm not noticing any difference for positive or negative. It gets my hair clean but that is it. I will be switching back to hello hydration after this because that give me more shine than this does.
Jessica E.
I alternate my salon shampoo and conditioner with this, and honestly I can't tell a difference from the salon brand to the herbal essence! Makes my hair feel shiny, healthy, and strong!
Rhonda R.
Newport, NC
This keeps my hair soooo smith and I rarely have tangles after using this. I wished I had found this conditioner before cutting my hair short to avoid the tangled mess my hair was.
Caroline B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is great! It smells amazing and adds moisture back into my hair. I dry and straighten my hair on a regular basis so this product helps add life back to my hair
Amanda H.
Herbal Essences Moroccan conditioner smells so good and is an inexpensive conditioner you can find in any grocery store. I love how good it leaves my hair smelling!
Chadney B.
Madison , TN
Herbal essence is my go to conditioner since growing my hair out. It's very affordable, smells amazing, has a nice slip and it doesn't strip your hair. I would def continue to buy
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Much like the shampoo that pairs with it, this conditioner works really well. A little bit of it goes a long way. It doesn't give as much of a result as the shampoo does but it still works well. Great for curls.
Emerald C.
I use this for my weekly cowash. I add a little hair oil to it and it provides me with great slip. This conditioner allows me to detangle my hair with ease. It softens my hair and it smells really nice.
Rosa M.
I love this product it smells so good and that alone makes me look forward to taking showers ...not that I don't like to take showers but the smell! I love good scents
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?