Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Kelsey C.
Glen Allen, VA
I like how this product conditioned my hair, but the smell was too much like suntan lotion for my taste.
Kendell J.
Minooka, IL
Super soft, shiny, smooth hair. Love this product. Great for thick, course hair. Even women of ethnicity.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
It smells amazing! It makes my hair very soft and shiny. My hair gets dry often and this does the trick
Kenia P.
I love this shampoo leaves your hair feeling so soft i started using it about two months ago love it
Jade F.
Grundy, VA
Keeps my hair moisturized and silky smooth. Provides all I want, without causing my hair to get oily!
Cecilia T.
Riverside, CA
Great conditioning product that leaves you smelling exotic. Love it! Great product for a great price!
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
Love it makes my hair soft and tangle free. I like to comb my hair while it has the conditioner in it
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
I love herbal essences because every product that I've brought from this brand has smelled SOO good
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
I've used both the shampoo and conditioner. This stuff smells AMAZING and makes my hair so soft!
sandy m.
Santa Cruz, CA
Love the smell don't use it very often put i i love it smells really goooood and elaves hair soft
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?