BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Cloe E.
Topeka, ks
I love how this smells! It works great on my curly hair, which is hard to find sometimes. This product leaves my hair so shinny and soft. I get so many compliments on how my hair smells looks and feels.
Jazmin P.
I wanted to try a different shampoo that has this special oil but wanted to see if the end results would leave my hair oily. And this one was pretty good. I like how it smells and how it looks. I'm satisfied with this product
Ivy A.
Central, SC
This conditioner did a great job of helping me to detangle my hair. I have very course and thick African American hair that was tangled after taking my braids down. It made my hair soft and so much easier to work with.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
This conditioner has been great for my hair. It gives it shine without making it oily, which other brands have done. The smell is wonderful and it lathers quite nicely.
Laura S.
Warminster, PA
Really nice conditioner I also used to shampoo the Moroccan oil in the conditioner really makes your hair shine.it feels strong and feel healthy. it looks deeply conditioned. I would recommend this product to anyone
Dylan B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Solid conditioner but nothing amazing. Performs the same as most drugstore brands, but I would say spend your money elsewhere if you need a deeper condition. Overall, a good halfway point between Suave and Pantene.
Katie B.
Glastonbury, CT
My absolute favorite conditioner. smells similar to argan oil and has very similar effects, without the leftover grease in your hair. makes my hair amazingly soft.
Arian C.
Logan, OH
For a cheaper brand, it made my hair soft and shiny!It's pretty comparable to more expensive brands, in my opinion. It's nice that you can get it at pretty much any local store!
frances m.
I got this product as it was on sale. Very good product, leaves my hair shiny. For the price it works. Do not expect the effects of a specialized formula, just regular conditioner. Smell is not strong.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
First off I had never used this type of conditoner but since I bought the shampoo I bought the coditioner also.After using my hair smelled fabulously and the conditioner left my hair soft and shiny
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?

back