BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine Intriguing ingredients 3 Incredible fragrances 6 Irresistibly touchable hair 7 Potent pleasure for all your senses Argan nuts are hand-picked, ground and pressed to extract the prized oil that has seduced the world. Inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine. The makers of Clairol Herbel Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioners from her...1 Answers
  • I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?2 Answers
  • What makes the hairspray stand out? Is it essential to pair it with...1 Answers
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Received this Conditioner in a VoxBox. The Smell was Amazing when I opened the Conditioner, very " Salon hair " smell! Had a bright blue tint to the Conditioner, which I havent seen but cool...I like different. I washed my hair at night and the Conditioner definitely left my Hair Soft but not Oily, which tends to happen to my hair with similiar conditioners. In the Am, My hair was still soft and shiny. The smell however was practically gone, which I didnt like at all. Hopefully if you use the Shampoo as well the smell would last longer cause the smell was a huge plus for me and a disappointment when it was no longer around. I would use again, especially would like to try with the shampoo.
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Okay sooooo, I'm a totally hair freak. I love shiney, silly, smooth hair! For the price you can not beat this, I've always been a fan oh Herbal Essences for their smell and because they have so many different products to suit your needs. I love this conditioner I've never used it before I haven't seen it in stores. I will try out the hair spray ASAP it says max hold I wonder what kind of fun hair style I can come up with! Thank you Influenster
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wichita, KS
I have only recently started using this conditioner and so far its not much different from anything else Ive used. It doesn't excite me or make me want to buy again. The packaging is very pretty though. I have to say that I am slightly disappointed in the fact that this was so hyped up and it doesn't seem to be any different from the rest. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I will continue to use it and see if I change my mind on it.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I give this conditioner a thumbs up! I received it free from Influenster in the herbal essences Voxbox and have used it in my hair and also my daughters hair for about a week now and it made my hair super soft and helped detangle my daughters hair! It smells great and is not heavy! I looked up the price for this item and it is inexpensive to me for the size!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Modesto
I love the smell the nourishing feeling and the manageability that my hair has after using this product. My hair is left shiny nourished smells really good and it's easier to work with and to fix not a lot of conditioners can do all three and one this one actually delivers what it promises and on top of that smells amazing.
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
I just recently started using the moroccan shampoo and conditioner for herbal essences and I am in love! It smells great and leaves your hair looking and feeling clean, shiny, and smooth! Doesn't add too much shine but just enough to look healthy. A great product and over all line of products, especially for the price.
Arkela B.
Arkela B.
I received this in a voxbox for free. I was not sure about this product since I have natural 4a/b/c hair. My hair is very dry and my scalp is very sensitive. This conditioner was amazing!!! It did not irritate my scalp and my hair is very soft and smells amazing!!! I will be buying this when the one I have runs out!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I prefer other products, but I like this one plenty well. It works, it's fairly inexpensive, and I buy it when I'm looking for something different shortterm. (I.e. when my hair has become too accustomed to my regular conditioner) It's not one I would use all the time, but I like it.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is one of my favorite Herbal Essences conditioner and shampoo lines. It makes your hair smooth and adds just enough oil to nourish your hair. It has a nice scent and it is a long lasting product. This is a product I would recommend to anyone look for a natural shine.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner, makes my hair a little more oily than usual, I love when I come out of the shower and it smells wonderful and it's soft from the conditioner, but I just don't like it in the morning it makes my hair look greasy.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Seattle, WA
How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioners from herbal essences? Can you really tell the difference?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
What makes the hairspray stand out? Is it essential to pair it with the conditioner?