Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner, 23.7 fl oz

Prime for Shine Intriguing ingredients 3 Incredible fragrances 6 Irresistibly touchable hair 7 Potent pleasure for all your senses Argan nuts are hand-picked, ground and pressed to extract the prized oil that has seduced the world. Inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine. The makers of Clairol Herbel Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioners from h...1 Answers
  • I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?2 Answers
  • What makes the hairspray stand out? Is it essential to pair it wi...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Smells sooo good I want to eat it up lol. Makes my hair soft and this size last me forever! Great price and does the job for my dyed curly hair. I’d definitely buy again. I just wish the smell lasted all day.
Brittney M.
This brand is such a hit or a miss on how well it works on my hair. I love how affordable and how great they all smell when In the store searching for conditioner. But back to this one, I am really impressed with how this leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean feeling. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and build up and it seem to help form my curls better compared to other brands. It also seem to help keep the frizzy down the next day if I don't brush my hair in the 12 hour from taking my shower before bed and doing my hair in the morning. It just make my hair look so much healthier
Reham K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I received this in a influenster box a year ago. I finally got to use it and finish the bottle. I have to say, I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hair smelling fresh all day! I have always been looking for a conditioner that keeps my hair shiny and bouncy throughout the day and this product does just the trick!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy this oil conditioner on my super dry days during winter. It always helps when my hair is dry during cold winter weather months. Best for people who are having a hard time with dry scalp etc. I am always satisfied with this product, it smells amazing and has a great smell that lasts for a day or two. Packaging is always perfect and I usually purchase from my local drug store during the winter months. I don't really use it in the summer time because I live in the swamps and I am oily during summer. I am a repeat purchaser and would recommend to anyone looking for something to help dry damaged hair.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Herbal Essences is actually one of my favorite hair care brands. Although it is not the fanciest and most expensive, it works amazing with my long, thick hair. I have been using a variety of Herbal Essences conditioners for years and have never thought my hair was left waxy or oily after washing it. Additionally, the scents are always amazing and the product lasts a long time.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love the Herbal Essences Moroccan My shine nourishing conditioner. It has an amazing scent that lasts long after the shower. It's affordably priced and leaves my hair feeling clean, soft and manageable. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!!
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
It smells really good! But to be honest- I hated it. I found it to be watery and not very moisturizing. I have color treated, fine hair with dry ends and this was not enough to make my hair feel soft. I always have to add a leave in for it to be enough.
Alison V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This conditioner really gets the job done. It detangles my hair, it leaves my hair smooth after drying, and it compares better to other alternatives I've tried. I am satisfied with this conditioner and I will continue to purchase it.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Loving this conditioner. It smells really great and I also love how soft it makes my hair feel. I also like that it's convenient to use and also that it's not too expensive. I wish it was easier to find the shampoo to it.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Received this Conditioner in a VoxBox. The Smell was Amazing when I opened the Conditioner, very " Salon hair " smell! Had a bright blue tint to the Conditioner, which I havent seen but cool...I like different. I washed my hair at night and the Conditioner definitely left my Hair Soft but not Oily, which tends to happen to my hair with similiar conditioners. In the Am, My hair was still soft and shiny. The smell however was practically gone, which I didnt like at all. Hopefully if you use the Shampoo as well the smell would last longer cause the smell was a huge plus for me and a disappointment when it was no longer around. I would use again, especially would like to try with the shampoo.
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?
Michelle C.
What makes the hairspray stand out? Is it essential to pair it with the conditioner?
Emily P.
Seattle, WA
How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioners from herbal essences? Can you really tell the difference?