BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i mistakenly bought this thinking it was hello hydration but i wasn’t disappointed! so here’s what i think: 1) definitely adds shine! i have dull dry hair and it gives it a little extra something which i like 2) ingredients. it doesn’t have MICA in its ingredients which is in a lot of “radiant, shine” hair products and gives an illusion of shine but actually isn’t healthy for your hair. 3) there’s a little hydration but not enough compared to hello hydration 4) love the scent!!! tbh, all of herbal essences products smell great and this won’t disappoint. 5) it didn’t weigh down my curls!! it hard to find a conditioner that won’t weigh them down and i’m always so focus on my curls that i never focus on my other hair needs. while it wasn’t designed for curls, it doesn’t do as much damage as other non curl conditioners! 6) easy access! find anywhere. local grocery stores, walmart, walgreens, cvs, or target!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Herbal essences is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioners. So far every type of herbal essences I've tried I've loved, this scent smells great, like I can't even describe it, it's just amazing, like tropical. The scent is super long lasting & lingering which I love! This type is for hair restoration & shine, I must say these products (shampoo+conditioner) doesn't disappoint, it leaves my hair feeling healthy, lighter, silkier & smelling amazing!
Brittney M.
This brand is such a hit or a miss on how well it works on my hair. I love how affordable and how great they all smell when In the store searching for conditioner. But back to this one, I am really impressed with how this leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean feeling. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and build up and it seem to help form my curls better compared to other brands. It also seem to help keep the frizzy down the next day if I don't brush my hair in the 12 hour from taking my shower before bed and doing my hair in the morning. It just make my hair look so much healthier
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This gave me an allergic reaction! My scalp was super red and irritated! It became super itchy! I ended up having to use baby shampoo for a while with head and shoulders until it went away. Now I have a super sensitive scalp. I would not recommend
Reham K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I received this in a influenster box a year ago. I finally got to use it and finish the bottle. I have to say, I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hair smelling fresh all day! I have always been looking for a conditioner that keeps my hair shiny and bouncy throughout the day and this product does just the trick!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy this oil conditioner on my super dry days during winter. It always helps when my hair is dry during cold winter weather months. Best for people who are having a hard time with dry scalp etc. I am always satisfied with this product, it smells amazing and has a great smell that lasts for a day or two. Packaging is always perfect and I usually purchase from my local drug store during the winter months. I don't really use it in the summer time because I live in the swamps and I am oily during summer. I am a repeat purchaser and would recommend to anyone looking for something to help dry damaged hair.
Ashley T.
Marion , IN
Smells sooo good I want to eat it up lol. Makes my hair soft and this size last me forever! Great price and does the job for my dyed curly hair. I’d definitely buy again. I just wish the smell lasted all day.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Herbal Essences is actually one of my favorite hair care brands. Although it is not the fanciest and most expensive, it works amazing with my long, thick hair. I have been using a variety of Herbal Essences conditioners for years and have never thought my hair was left waxy or oily after washing it. Additionally, the scents are always amazing and the product lasts a long time.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
Really love the smell of all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners but this one is probably my favorite. It left my hair feeling super soft and sleek and really helped with my keeping my thick hair in check. I also got a good deal from CVS with it coming with the shampoo and conditioner together for the same price as just one. Will def. continue to repurchase.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?