BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Taylor H.
For a drugstore conditioner, this is always my go to! It makes my hair super soft and smells amazing! It is nothing too strong like some of their other scents can be. I like this because it is afforable and does the job! It is really good for my dry ends and i think it even tones my blonde hair a bit with the blue color
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This gave me an allergic reaction! My scalp was super red and irritated! It became super itchy! I ended up having to use baby shampoo for a while with head and shoulders until it went away. Now I have a super sensitive scalp. I would not recommend
Jade H.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
First off, I have extremely picky hair. No matter what shampoo or conditioner I use my hair is always oily. This shampoo does the exact opposite. No morning and daily frizz and no tangles. This is the best conditioner I’ve gotten.
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
Purchased at: Target
Wanted to love this but, unfortunately did not live up to my needs. Smells great but left my hair a little dull. There are several other conditioners in the same price category that do a much better job. Check out aveeno.
Audrey M.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite conditioners ever. It has such a nice scent that is long lasting and makes the hair feel so smooth and nice. It’s a really lovely product that helps give hair some extra shine and moisture.
Megan R.
Texas
I use this shampoo conditioner set on the daily and it's great! It makes my hair feel soft and smooth but after using it for a while my ends started to feel very wek and frizzy
Audrey B.
dry ridge
Purchased at: Target
This leaves my hair smelling SO GOOD! It also leaves my hair feeling so smooth and easy to brush my hair out after my shower and even in the morning when I’m doing my hair!
Bobbi V.
San Antonio, TX
i mistakenly bought this thinking it was hello hydration but i wasn’t disappointed! so here’s what i think: 1) definitely adds shine! i have dull dry hair and it gives it a little extra something which i like 2) ingredients. it doesn’t have MICA in its ingredients which is in a lot of “radiant, shine” hair products and gives an illusion of shine but actually isn’t healthy for your hair. 3) there’s a little hydration but not enough compared to hello hydration 4) love the scent!!! tbh, all of herbal essences products smell great and this won’t disappoint. 5) it didn’t weigh down my curls!! it hard to find a conditioner that won’t weigh them down and i’m always so focus on my curls that i never focus on my other hair needs. while it wasn’t designed for curls, it doesn’t do as much damage as other non curl conditioners! 6) easy access! find anywhere. local grocery stores, walmart, walgreens, cvs, or target!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy this oil conditioner on my super dry days during winter. It always helps when my hair is dry during cold winter weather months. Best for people who are having a hard time with dry scalp etc. I am always satisfied with this product, it smells amazing and has a great smell that lasts for a day or two. Packaging is always perfect and I usually purchase from my local drug store during the winter months. I don't really use it in the summer time because I live in the swamps and I am oily during summer. I am a repeat purchaser and would recommend to anyone looking for something to help dry damaged hair.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?

Amazon