BY HERBAL ESSENCES

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
Really love the smell of all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners but this one is probably my favorite. It left my hair feeling super soft and sleek and really helped with my keeping my thick hair in check. I also got a good deal from CVS with it coming with the shampoo and conditioner together for the same price as just one. Will def. continue to repurchase.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This stuff is amazing seriously. The smell alone will make you fall in love. I swear by it. I buy this faithfully and it's always on sale at my store when you but 2 get 2 free. I'm in heaven.
Kayla T.
I really like this conditioner. When I first used it I felt like maybe I used him too much because my hair felt really greasy. I think I just wasn't used to the consistency of this conditioner. After my hair was dried and straightened it felt great and I really did notice more shine!
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Herbal Essences is one of my Go to brands. Cheap and Affordable. You can purchase at any local drug store, Walmart and target. I love how herbal essences makes my hair feel. Especially Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner. Smells Great and Feels Better. A must have!!!
Amber K.
Mt Juliet, TN
My favorite condition! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and managable. Nothing compares to this product it is fantastic! My hair is never frizzy or dull when I use this product. Great for colored treated  hair too! Hey satisfied!!!!! Will keep buying
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Smells pretty good and is a decent price. I usually get mine from Walmart. Doesn't really do much shine for my hair. But I have pretty damaged hair so that is why 4 stars. Cleans well and doesn't leave much residue on the hair strands. Would buy again.
Sam H.
Boulder, CO
Although it took awhile after using this product to notice a difference in the texture of my hair, the product definitely does pay off in the long run. After about 3 months of use my hair is softer and more healthier, and for sure noticibly better smelling!
Zoe P.
I didn't even know a product could smell that good. It leaves my hair supersoft and super manageable. For drugstore it is a really great product doesn't leave oily residue on my hands or my hair some of the ingredients on the shampoo are concerning.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I really love this conditioner! (Shampoo too!) Its so affordable and does a great job at keeping my hair silky smooth and hydrated!! It's not the best for color treated hair though!! It's smells so good! I highly recommend this conditioner!
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?