Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum uploaded by Saira m.Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum uploaded by jessikah C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Seven is now your lucky number. Thats how many benefits youll get from this single brilliant serum. Whats that you say You want a list Well theres the amped-up shine boost of moisture added softness smooth finish humidity protection frizz-fighting and oh yeah defense against heat damage. Phew If thats not enough to tempt you perhaps its exotic argan oilinspired fragrance will. see more...

• What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's ...1 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this hair serum 2 months and it works, but not as well that I wanted it too. I love herbal essence products because ether have a beautiful scent it does work on my hair type yet it only last a day or so. There is room for improvement on this product so I will give it another chance and purchase again. This product sad on sale for half it price.
Kallie B.
Duluth, MN
I really love this Moroccan oil, I think my hair has improved 100% since I've used it, I mean you put it in and that great feeling lasts all day. At first I was a little nervous but it so blew my expectations and is a must after every shower. The only thing I was they had was a bigger bottle .
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
I like this product for making my hair look less frizzy, shinier, and smoothr. It does that pretty well, but it does tend to make my hair look a little too oily sometimes. I tend to have oily hair so I have to be cautious of how much I use and where I place the product in my hair. The product does last a while, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Rachel E.
Succasunna, NJ
Serums are one of my favorite things to use before styling my hair. I put it in at night and let it dry then I style in the morning! It helps with guving my hair a shine after I straighten it or curl it. It makes it amazingly smooth! I 100% recommend this product!!
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy the scent of the Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7 in 1 Serum. I think it is a decent price, it met my expectations. I have now started using it on my daughters hair and they love the way it makes their hair feel. I would buy this product again
Tiffanie B.
My daughter has very think course hair and we use this on her hair. It works great, it keeps it shiny and healthy looking all day and it also keeps it from frizzing. She had dark brown hair and it's been colored and the product works amazingly well on her hair.
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy using the moroccan herbal essences shine. The scent is very pleasant and not to strong. I really enjoy using this product i can really say it works. My hair color is dark black and wavy. This is a great buy i would buy this again and i made a package for my mom and i put this item in there
Katrina A.
Madison , TN
I really enjoyed this product.Its price point is ok.It made my hair look very healthy and shiny.I would recommend this for deep treatment to damaged hair.I will definitely purchase this product again.Im going to try more from this brand soon.
Stephanie C.
Lemoore, CA
Little goes a long way. Smells amazing and price is great especially with online coupons. Leaves hair soft and smooth and smells amazing. Controls frizz pretty well. I have horrible course hair so it does the job .
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
The miracle serum that leaves my hair smooth and it doesn't add weight, it gives a good shiny touch to the hair without making it look greasy. It works fine very similar to other brand and it has great value for the money, ingredients are good as well.
Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's your regiment or natural schedule for use? After the shower? Three days and then a dry shampoo? I LOVE Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum. It smells great, It makes my hair amazingly soft, and did I mention how good it smells? Lol.