Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum uploaded by Saira m.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Seven is now your lucky number. Thats how many benefits youll get from this single brilliant serum. Whats that you say You want a list Well theres the amped-up shine boost of moisture added softness smooth finish humidity protection frizz-fighting and oh yeah defense against heat damage. Phew If thats not enough to tempt you perhaps its exotic argan oilinspired fragrance will. see more...

• What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's yo...1 Answers
Frances P.
Frances P.
Beloit, WI
This product is a MUST HAVE if you favor moroccon oil but don't want to pay salon prices and are on a budget. I use this product almost everyday after I shower and my hair is still damp. I'll run my finger threw my hair with just a dime size amount. Then I'll style as usually. I really love how it moisturizes while leaving a sleek shine to it. I would definitely say I spend my moneys worth for this product and would recommend it to other woman as well.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
I like this product for making my hair look less frizzy, shinier, and smoothr. It does that pretty well, but it does tend to make my hair look a little too oily sometimes. I tend to have oily hair so I have to be cautious of how much I use and where I place the product in my hair. The product does last a while, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Suzie J.
Suzie J.
My skin is changing and it rare that I come across something that actually works for an extended period of time. My daughter recommended it because I'm always trying new things. Well I sampled hers and went and purchased my own. It was lightweight and left my skin hydrated and soft . I would definitely recommend this moisturizer.
sherri g.
sherri g.
I used this product and can honestly say it was wonderful. o went to a party and it added the right amount of shine to my hair. I would definitely use this product again, And if you want that hairstyle that gives you the right amount of shine, light weight, without a sticky feel I suggest you try it and see how much you like it.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Austin, TX
After hearing about all the benefits of Moroccan oil for hair, I decided to try this one out. The smell is great....as is with almost all Herbal Essences products. My hair is very long and thick, and breaks very easily and I found that using this product really helped my ends to not break and they're very soft.
Angie R.
Angie R.
I love this because of the argon oil, it makes your hair soft and smooth. Also shiny without it being greasy like some products can be. This is definitely a must have in the humid south summers.. A little goes a long way and it has a nice scent. I have bought this twice and would definitely buy again.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy using the moroccan herbal essences shine. The scent is very pleasant and not to strong. I really enjoy using this product i can really say it works. My hair color is dark black and wavy. This is a great buy i would buy this again and i made a package for my mom and i put this item in there
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Bakersfield, CA
I get split ends rather quickly, I use way too much heat on my hair far too often. This shine serum is indeed a miracle! It keeps my ends from looking frizzy, and I can go longer without a trim. On the days when I like to wear a tight bun for work, this keeps my hair looking polished and healthy.
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Duluth, MN
I really love this Moroccan oil, I think my hair has improved 100% since I've used it, I mean you put it in and that great feeling lasts all day. At first I was a little nervous but it so blew my expectations and is a must after every shower. The only thing I was they had was a bigger bottle .
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
My sister and I both use this product but for completely different reasons. This serum helps me with my curly hair since it holds down the frizz. My sister uses this as a heat protectant. It seems to work well for her so far. I haven't had the product for too long but so far its good.
Kalindy U.
Kalindy U.
Edmonton , AB
What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's your regiment or natural schedule for use? After the shower? Three days and then a dry shampoo? I LOVE Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum. It smells great, It makes my hair amazingly soft, and did I mention how good it smells? Lol.