Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum uploaded by Saira m.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Seven is now your lucky number. Thats how many benefits youll get from this single brilliant serum. Whats that you say You want a list Well theres the amped-up shine boost of moisture added softness smooth finish humidity protection frizz-fighting and oh yeah defense against heat damage. Phew If thats not enough to tempt you perhaps its exotic argan oilinspired fragrance will. see more...

• What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's ...1 Answers
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
I like this product for making my hair look less frizzy, shinier, and smoothr. It does that pretty well, but it does tend to make my hair look a little too oily sometimes. I tend to have oily hair so I have to be cautious of how much I use and where I place the product in my hair. The product does last a while, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy using the moroccan herbal essences shine. The scent is very pleasant and not to strong. I really enjoy using this product i can really say it works. My hair color is dark black and wavy. This is a great buy i would buy this again and i made a package for my mom and i put this item in there
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Duluth, MN
I really love this Moroccan oil, I think my hair has improved 100% since I've used it, I mean you put it in and that great feeling lasts all day. At first I was a little nervous but it so blew my expectations and is a must after every shower. The only thing I was they had was a bigger bottle .
Melynie S.
Melynie S.
Merced, CA
Leaves hair with a great sheen and prevents frizz.. Great product! My natural hair is dark brown and curly and this is good for both my natural hair and extensions. The price excellent and I say that this product lasts all day. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends
Aaliyah W.
Aaliyah W.
Marietta, GA
I love this 7 in 1 serum. It really replenishes my hair. The smell is really good and it's not that pricey. It's about $6 at my Walmart and $8 at my cvs.
The smell is that normal mores an Atgan oil smell. I would really recommend this product to people with dry hair and ends
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Succasunna, NJ
Serums are one of my favorite things to use before styling my hair. I put it in at night and let it dry then I style in the morning! It helps with guving my hair a shine after I straighten it or curl it. It makes it amazingly smooth! I 100% recommend this product!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hurt, VA
Love it!! Such and amazing product! I'd buy it again and again! So worth the money, the price is perfect & it really helped my hair! It lasted a long time and smelled amazing! I recommend this product to everyone! It's perfect!! I couldn't ask for anything better!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy the scent of the Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7 in 1 Serum. I think it is a decent price, it met my expectations. I have now started using it on my daughters hair and they love the way it makes their hair feel. I would buy this product again
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
My daughter has very think course hair and we use this on her hair. It works great, it keeps it shiny and healthy looking all day and it also keeps it from frizzing. She had dark brown hair and it's been colored and the product works amazingly well on her hair.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Woodside, NY
I love moroccan oil products and this one is so nice. It smells delicious and when I put it in my hair wet, it dries soft and doesn't leave any residue. I put in a little after I blow dry and flat iron my hair for some shine. I would buy this again and again.
Kalindy U.
Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's your regiment or natural schedule for use? After the shower? Three days and then a dry shampoo? I LOVE Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Miracle 7-in-1 Serum. It smells great, It makes my hair amazingly soft, and did I mention how good it smells? Lol.