BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Var Wccpi = "Prod6227750"; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Smells super great all their products do it makes my hair a little more tame and obviously gives it shine and makes it look healthy this is good when you use a lot of heating tools good price
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Not my favorite hair oil I the market but also it the worst. I wouldn't purchase it again just because eggs formula wasn't as good as some others.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Clarkes Beach, NL
Gray hair product. Not too greasy and gives your hair that great shine. I bought it from Walmart to try as it is pricey and Walmart has great prices on hair and body products. Will buy it again. Waiting for the sale price!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Smells incredible, leaves my hair shiny and soft and overall an amazing product to use after straightening hair. Only negative thing is that it is relatively difficult to distribute evenly throughout hair.
Lilliana B.
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
I am curious if this product leaves your hair looking greasy and oily? I have a pretty oily scalp and roots, but my ends can use some help! Anyone use this before?