BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Holy hair, it’s a serum miracle.

WHAT: It "only" adds shine, smoothness, softness, a boost of moisture, humidity protection, frizz control, and defense against heat damage. Yes, that's all.
WHO: For anyone with hair that needs to get its shine on!
WHEN: On damp hair after a wash or before blow-drying.
HOW: Starting at the ends, massage 1 to 2 pumps through wet or dry hair. Leave in, style as desired, and shine on.
SMELLS LIKE: Starts off a little fruity and finishes strong with roses and lilies.

Hanna M.
Portland, TX
I really love this product! I love the way it makes my hair feel and look. It really helps keep the frizz down since my hair is very dry. It feels super soft and smells absolutely amazing I always have this product in my bathroom. I highly recommend you trying it if you have really frizzy or dry hair. It also doesn't make your hair feel super oily after putting it in which is awesome!
Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
I've tried several several oils from different brands since when I had very long hair and this wasn't the best for mine. I applied about 2 drops on my fingers and rubbed at the end of my hair,, but for some reason al my hair got super oily. I would only recommend this for someone who just needs a little moisture in their super dry otherwise you might get a oily hair day.
Molly G.
Plainwell, Mi
For someone who should be locked away for the abuse and neglect I've forced upon my locks.. I know ways to restore my hair that should be criminal, this amazing product is at the top of my list! It moisturizes without waxy greasy build up that brings my day and large volume style down! The quality is more than a steal for the price, even though a true master mind never reveals their strategies. This is true great to keep quiet & going to take over the hair care world!Muwaha ha ha
Karina T.
Riverside, CA
Love this! The smell is so lovely. It lasts a long time and definitely worth the price. I've been using it daily and still not half way through the bottle. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. The product it not think so it doesn't make your hair heavy or clumpy. Helps protect my ends from my daily straightening or curling. Definitely controls my frizz. I usually apply 2-3 pumps on my damp hair and let it air dry. For extra shine and frizz control I apply one pump after styling.
Marsella V.
fort worth, TX
I keep this stuff handy because of the amount of moisture it brings back to my 3a curls. I really really like moisture! My hair is curly and thick, which mean sit soaks up liquids like it was nothing. I've used this stuff so often that i think my hair would throw a fit if i didn't. It's good at what it says it'll do, and my hair loves it!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
This is amazing! A little goes a long way! I use it daily all over my hair except for my bangs. My bangs gets greasy fast on their own so after trying it a few times on them it speed up the oiliness. Smells so good I get compliments as I walk by. I have a thyroid condition so my hair is usually dry, this brought life back to my hair!
Katie M.
Wellsburg, NY
Such an amazing product would definitely pick this heat treat over any salon product. The smell is wonderful. I always apply after showering. I put two pumps in my palms and work it thru my hair. I tend to avoid applying to my roots. I strongly suggest this product to anyone who uses any kind of heat on their hair.
Angie R.
I love this because of the argon oil, it makes your hair soft and smooth. Also shiny without it being greasy like some products can be. This is definitely a must have in the humid south summers.. A little goes a long way and it has a nice scent. I have bought this twice and would definitely buy again.
Kallie B.
Duluth, MN
I really love this Moroccan oil, I think my hair has improved 100% since I've used it, I mean you put it in and that great feeling lasts all day. At first I was a little nervous but it so blew my expectations and is a must after every shower. The only thing I was they had was a bigger bottle .
Kassandra A.
I've been thinking about trying this stuff for awhile now can anyone tell me what is your favorite thing about this product and are you completely satisfied with it?
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
Can anyone tell me if this works really well on curly, frizzy hair?
Kalindy U.
What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's your regiment or natural schedule for use? After the shower? Three days and then a dry shampoo? I LOVE Herbal Essences Moroccan Me A Miracle 7 in 1 Serum. It smells great, It makes my hair amazingly soft, and did I mention how good it smells? Lol.
Samantha Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Has anyone used this on coarse, hard to manage hair? My hair is very thick and curly, generally coarse and dry, and stays dehydrated. I love hair serums as an "aftercare" post shampoo and conditioning, but I try to steer from those too thick that weigh my hair down and/or give it a greasy feeling once it's dried.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
How does this compare to the Moroccan Oil brand???

Amazon