BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Holy hair, it’s a serum miracle.

WHAT: It "only" adds shine, smoothness, softness, a boost of moisture, humidity protection, frizz control, and defense against heat damage. Yes, that's all.
WHO: For anyone with hair that needs to get its shine on!
WHEN: On damp hair after a wash or before blow-drying.
HOW: Starting at the ends, massage 1 to 2 pumps through wet or dry hair. Leave in, style as desired, and shine on.
SMELLS LIKE: Starts off a little fruity and finishes strong with roses and lilies.

Buy on Amazon
Leanne G.
This stuff makes my hair easier to brush through. And it kinda makes my hair a little shiny which is cute. But I’m not really seeing results of this whole 7-in-1 miracle. I’m still using it and it’s not that bad, just not incredible. It’s cheap so give it a try.
Gema R.
Anderson, IN
This is a great serum! It leaves your hair nice and shiny and not only that but it smooths it out and softens it. I also love that you can use it on dry or wet hair. This serum has also helped me fight the frizziness of my hair in the mornings when i wake up
Brianna K.
Arkansas City, KS
It’s a great product to keep your hair well protected from the heat from all the hair styling tools you use. The only problem I have with it, is it needs to be in a bigger bottle. I would continue to buy this product.
Jasmine O.
El Monte , CA
It really helped replenish shine to my hair. I think it can be kind of oily on your hands so if anyone has a better way to apply let me know! But this definitely helped repair my hair.
Mary P.
marmora
Great product love the fragrance smooth your hair great scent , Very good price highly recommend this product , makes ur hair more manageable More stronger !! No more frizz , perfect buy this product
Patricia S.
This oil always helps smooth my hair out and make it softer. I like to run it through my whole head of hair right after showering and then letting my hair air dry.
Jilana M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Herbal essence Moroccan me a miracle serum is very affordable and can work with any budget. My hair color is dark brown and the type is wavy the effects on it when I put it in are smooth and silky.
Aida E.
montreal
I used this sirum for à long Time m'y hair is so dry and this sirum moisture m'y hair and gives IT à shinny look so happy of the effective Herbal Essences Moroccan Me A Miracle 7 in 1 Serum
Lisa G.
Dallas, GA
I think this has been discontinued but this serum is my favorite!!!! It smells amazing and adds lots of shine! It’s light weight. I love to use this to refresh my hair. A little bit goes a long way. I like to use it on my ends end they are feeling dry or after blowing my hair before curling or straightening.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff smells so good and it works pretty well. I have fairly oily hair but in the winter it’s so darn staticky that I have to oil the ends to keep it from sticking to my face. This serum/oil is inexpensive and does the trick. I’ll buy it again.
Kassandra A.
I've been thinking about trying this stuff for awhile now can anyone tell me what is your favorite thing about this product and are you completely satisfied with it?
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
Can anyone tell me if this works really well on curly, frizzy hair?
Kalindy U.
What's your favorite leave in shampoo and/or conditioner? What's your regiment or natural schedule for use? After the shower? Three days and then a dry shampoo? I LOVE Herbal Essences Moroccan Me A Miracle 7 in 1 Serum. It smells great, It makes my hair amazingly soft, and did I mention how good it smells? Lol.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
How does this compare to the Moroccan Oil brand???
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
I am curious if this product leaves your hair looking greasy and oily? I have a pretty oily scalp and roots, but my ends can use some help! Anyone use this before?