BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Gently Refresh for Natural Radiance

Herbal Essences Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for body & hair that’s full of life with a silicone-free formula that won’t weigh you down.

• Herbal Essences Micellar Water & Blue Ginger volumizing shampoo refreshes flat, limp hair by removing dirt and oils to reveal radiant hair
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences Refresh Micellar Water & Blue Ginger volumizing shampoo brings your hair back to life
  • Herbal Essences Refresh Micellar Water & Blue Ginger shampoo is color-safe, pH-balanced, silicones free, parabens free, gluten free and without colorants
  • Refreshing notes of fresh ginger blossom, floral bouquets and clean musk
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Alpinia Galanga Rhizome Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Niacinamide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I really do love this item I used it on my daughter and I so fast like every shower we did get it for free as a sample from Influenster and we were so glad we did it we do intend to purchase it again and I recommend it to all my friends I would even put it in a gift box for a birthday or Christmas present and I’m interested in trying some of the other scents they do make
Lorna W.
I'm in love with this shampoo. It's been many years since I've used Herbal Essences and I always remember the scents fondly, but now that my hair is ageing I want more than a good smelling shampoo. The good news for me is that this delivers in absolutely every way.

From the very first use, my hair had a massive difference compared to the (much higher end) shampoo I had been using. My hair was extremely soft and smooth afterwards, softer than I've felt it a long time.

I've been a fan of Micellar Water for my skin for a while, but was skeptical it would work in hair. All I know is while using this shampoo, my hair has been sooooo soft and lovely. It did leave my naturally wavy hair a lot sleeker, so it might not be right for those who want volume or a curl though.

Scent-wise, it's delightful. Usually if I can't identify a scent (what does Micellar water smell like, nothing?) it's not going to be amazing, but in this case, I was proven wrong. Smells lovely and sweet with a hint of ginger.

I used it alongside  Herbal Essences Blue Ginger Conditioner and #gotitfree to test from Influenster