BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Gaby D.
Florida
Im in love with this one! I can’t get over the scent and how my hair feels. it really helps if you have long hair 😍
Saray G.
San Jose de Ocoa
Su rico aroma, la sensación de limpieza que deja en el cabello además que lo deja suave y con mucho brillo, es estupendo.
Cara R.
Tate, GA
This conditioner smells amazing! however, I've never really had dandruff, but I do after using this. and my head itches! it makes my hair feel good, but my head itch.
Atasia B.
I have used herbal essences, it's my favorite product. I do not have long hair but I absolutely love this conditioner. It protects my hair and makes it feel so smooth. It makes it shine but does not make it look greasy at all. It smells divine and refreshing.
Amanda H.
I had been looking for a shampoo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for years. Most non professional shampoos just don't do my hair justice. But when I used the Herbal Essences long term relationship shampoo I knew I had finally found the one for me! I'll never go back! #musesofinfluenster
Connie A.
Cullman, AL
I love this shampoo. It smells so great.It helps your long hair. I can't wait to try the conditioner with it. I recommend you go out and buy this. Doesn't leave any residue in your hair at all. Well worth the money.
Kayla M.
Winnipeg , MB
I absolutely love the shampoo & conditioner, the smell just blows me away, it’s so fruity & sweet and just smells just amazing, leaving my hair smelling so sweet and leaving it so silky smooth. I would buy this again.
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
This is the ONLY shampoo that I use for my long, curly hair. it doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily and it moisturizes my curls so they aren't frizzy. a little bit goes a long way and it smells fantastic. my boyfriend loves that my hair still smells good at the end of the day, too. price wise, i usually don't spend more than $5 on a bottle per month.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Herbal Essence is a great shampoo and conditioner this specific one for long hair smells really great just with my hair it didn't work I have curly long hair and I thought it would work since it just made my hair grow like fine and Frizzy for some reason so I personally didn't like it but it does smell really good
angela n.
First wash -It smells amazing for one. You really don't need much to cover your whole head of hair only problem is it caused my scalp to itch after a while and the sent doesn't last long after you shower. Other than that it is a nice shampoo. I wasn't satisfied or disappointed with this product. I bet if I wash my hair more in it the sent would stay longer too. Also my ends look better than they did before I washed it. Which is very nice so it does what it says it does. 4 out of 5 stars

Second wash- The smell lasted a bit longer this time and didnt cause my scalp to itch at all( that could have been from changing my shampoo. Also my ends look so much better this time around and they are actually soft and my hair is super soft now softer than it's ever been. Like running my fingers though it and it feels like the fur on the neck of a cat. And it makes my hair straighter, which is good. 5 out of 5 stars would buy it for myself. The only remotely problem I am having is that I need to use a little more conditioner to make sure it is completely in my hair. Other than that I would definitely recommend. Givin the bumpy first day. Also this shampoo and conditioner is better for those with dry scalps. Using this shampoo I noticed I have to wash my hair every night else it looks greasy the next morning.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target