BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Yessica N.
Amazing! Love the shampoo so much left my hair smells so good <3 It's really good for dry scalp makes if feel so much better. You Can't compare it to any think else. Scent is amazing last long time :) I would buy thing agian I'm so happy....hope you guys get one too
Nou Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the smell!!! It’s has amazing smell. Just start using it, haven’t really noticed the difference yet
Kayla F.
It’s been a long time since I’ve used Herbal Essences, but this shampoo might’ve convinced me to go back. I’m not usually one that likes fruity scents in my hair products, but this one is great! Not too overpowering.
Alura G.
This shampoo smells Aaaaaamazing! It made my hair shiny and soft but I didn’t feel like it did anything particularly special compared to their other shampoos, ya know? I love them all most bc of the smell and I’m a sucker for packaging lol.
Ashley R.
I really like how fast this shampoo gets bubbly. I felt like it deep shampooed my hair. I got it for free to review but I would definitely buy it when I run out. The strawberry scent smelled really good as well.
Cheyenne B.
I love this! It is very volumizing! And it smeels amazing. Leaves my hair feeling fresh. I also love how it lathers good. Its not like using water but its not too thick where you can't usw it..
Maia s.
Guilford, ME
The smell alone would be enough to keep me buying this product but I feel like I got lucky because it made my hair feel so soft versus needing to also use the conditioner. My hair still smells great almost 24 hours later and I would definitely spend money to buy this product
Aunnie J.
Gladwin, MI
Not a big fan of the shampoo. It cleans your scalp, but since I have dry scalp around this time, it makes my dandruff worsen. It leaves a filmy finish feeling after you wash it out, but when you larger it gets really soapy and spreads with the smallest amount of product. I do like the shampoo & conditioner pair but not for my scalp this time of year. It did make the ends look and feel healthier!
Hyatt A.
Hamtramck, MI
I received this product complimentary, but after trying it out, I know that I want to buy another one after I’m finished with the one I got. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light and smelling fresh with every single wash. I love it so much and it is now a staple in my shower caddy!!
Kylie W.
I liked the smell of this product but it didn’t really work for my hair, it seemed to dry my naturally dry and frizzy hair out even more and it disrupted my wavy/curly hairs pattern. It made my hair stiff and puff out more sadly because the sent was 20/10. I received this product free complementary of Influenster.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target