BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Deanna F.
Been using this for years. I have long hare and this makes it feel clean and light. Unlike others it doesn't leave it feel oily. It's great for my tight budget. I use it every other day and always feel good. I am very satisfied with this product and use it over many othere I have tried.
Norma D.
South Ozone Park, NY
I love this conditioner. It works wonders on my natural hair. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing and has plenty of slip. It is def a staple in my hair regimen.
Li N.
Quebec City, Quebec
I've been using this product for 2 years now. I find it ok, but i find it a little bit weird and gross. The smell is fine too, but again, I'm not a big fan of it. Overall, this product it fine, but I won't be using it anymore.
Cara R.
Tate, GA
This conditioner smells amazing! however, I've never really had dandruff, but I do after using this. and my head itches! it makes my hair feel good, but my head itch.
Courtney A.
Sudbury, ON
My number one go-to. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner combo for years and I always come back to it after branching out to try other brands. It makes my hair feel healthy, it smells amazing, and it's a great price for the value of the product.
Waleska G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love the healthy shine this leaves on my hair after the shower ! , besides the look... the smell is also wonderful !
Amanda I.
Wylie , TX
One of my favorite shampoos/conditioners! It smells good and works great. Makes my hair feel light and soft!
Amber G.
My hair is down to my lower back and I use this daily. Combined with the shampoo I haven't seen split ends as often and my frizzy, wavey, mess of hair I got is completely under control. The scent is also amazingly delicious.
Harmony f.
Morris
I absolutely love this product for my hair. Its really great. You would love it too. I highly recommend it
Brooke M.
Saint Charles, MO
I live off of this stuff. I have curly hair that is constantly thirsty for hydration, but hates being weighed down by the conditioners with a lot of oils in it. It's a great price for all of the benefits I get out of it, which is good because I buy it all of the time for my butt-length hair. Can't live without it!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target