BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Temperance B.
Griffin
Me and my daughter both use this. It smells really nice and lathers up really well. It doesn't cost much and can be bought just about anywhere.
Ehlonna M.
Gays Mills
Purchased at: Walmart
This product coats your hair with gunk. It's full of chemicals and synthetic fragrance which gives me a headache.
Sherry C.
Canada
Friend bought it once for me but I'd never buy this. It makes my hair feel really dry after and I feel like it doesn't really clean well. Only good thong about it is that it smells great
Natalie A.
Smells great, but this shampoo ruined my scalp! I got so dry and itchy, I had to switch to Head and Shoulders :( It's too bad, because my actual hair feels really nice.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Highly disjointed in this Shampoo. I got this free with my box this month from Herbal essences but I will never buy it. I used it twice to really get my hair clean, but it left my hair feeling dry and thin. Even with my deep conditioner it still felt rough. However the smell was nice.
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Hated it. I'll admit it smelled amazing but after the first wash it made my hair feel extremely dry but look extremely oily . I used it at least 3 more times to see if it was just a random thing that happened that day but it continued and it took me weeks before I could get the horrible feeling out I ended up giving it to my mom who has a dry scalp and she loves it. Wouldn't recommend for someone with an oily scalp
Jessi M.
Huele muy bien pero dejo mi cabello super seco no lo recomiendo para cabellos secos o procesados
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Dislike!
made my hair fall,dry and I did not like one single bit of it.
Will not use again... not worth it
Hannah R.
Not a big fan of Herbal Essence products. They leave my head and hair really dry and itchy. When i wash the shampoo out i can feel how rough it makes my hair just with one wash.
Brooke A.
AMARILLO, TX
This stuff smells great, and I was excited to use something to strengthen my hair -- it is naturally so fine and thin. However, I never got far enough to see if it actually worked because I felt like my hair was never clean after using it. When I would blowdry my hair after a shower, it still felt REALLY greasy (even when I didn't use any other products) and I just couldn't get over that.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target