BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
It is great for long hair and super conditioning. It makes a huge difference in how tangled my hair is and it seems much healthier. It does not help with split ends though or damage like that. It has a very faint but nice pomegranate scent. I like it and have repurchased it several times, but wish that it would help split ends as well.
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
I love this shampoo. It works amazing with my long dark curly hair. I don't have a dry or oily scalp and it works great for me. My husband has a dry scalp and hasn't had a problem. We love this product and would definitely re purchase!
Rhiannon S.
Let's start with the name... lol "long term relationship", I loved it to be honest. It smells AMAZING!! It didn't dry my scalp out, and that happens easily for me  because of my psoriasis, but I didn't have a problem with it. I was for sure satisfied with my decision to get it, and I'll probably get it again
Lauren P.
Huntsville
I tried this product and did not like it. I have long thin hair and it makes my hair very oily and takes the body out of my hair. After a few days I notice build up on my scalp from the shampoo. I did like the smell of the shampoo but will not buy this product again.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I started using this when my hair got really long and I really liked the way it made my hair look and feel. Before my hair was dull and flat. This shampoo made my hair shiny and bouncy and really helped the health of my hair.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
For a cheap drugstore brand, I actually really like herbal essences. I used this shampoo for my waist length curly hair in the past. It smelled great, lathered well & didn’t leave my hair too dry feeling like some other cheap shampoos have. But, it was my least favorite formula of all the herbal essences shampoos I’ve tried. I will not buy it again.
Jordan N.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE THIS BRAND. I have very thick, long hair and this shampoo always completely cleans it! And it makes my hair smell sooooo good! Every time I wash my hair I get complements on how wonderful my hair smells (even after several days of not washing it)! I would recommend anyone to for sure try his product.
Makayla K.
OMAHA, NE
I actually really like this shampoo.  I tried it out because I have long hair and that is what it is marketed towards, and it turns out it was below my budget also.  Sometimes you can get the conditioner in a 2 pack and save at Target or Walmart.  I like the smell and different varieties also!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This shampoo works great on long hair for short term use. It is not a shampoo that you can use everyday because after awhile you hair adapts to it and starts to get that oily feel even after being washed. So once a week for a month is fine. It does do a great job of keeping long hair looking great.
Erin E.
Nice, thick shampoo and a thick lather. A little bit goes a long way. Very nourishing to my long hair. Since using this line I have seen less breakage and fewer split ends. I would definitely recommend this line of shampoo and conditioner for anyone wanting to maintain and protect their long hair.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target