BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Sydney L.
La Vergne, Tennessee
This is one of my favorite Herbal Essences shampoos! I love the smell of it especially. They have the best fragrant shampoo & conditioner duos. Affordable & my hair stays shiny and bouncy after use. I recommend this product.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I am a repeat user of this shampoo. I love the scent and the way my hair feels and shines after use. It lathers well and always leaves my long hair feeling clean. I will continue to purchase.
Marissa R.
Conroe
I really like this product and pretty much every product from herbal essences! It’s affordable and you can find so many different varieties for a lot of I’m different types and needs for hair. I would but over and over.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Absolutely love this shampoo. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. I can also tell that my hair has grown from using this. It also smells so good. I hope they keep making this as I find this to be a great shampoo.
Heidi M.
Orlando, FL
Used this shampoo exclusively for years. Always felt like it allowed my hair to stay long and strong. I never experienced breakage, and never felt like the Long Term Relationship was too heavy. Easy to find and great value! Would highly recommend.
Kristina G.
Tampa, FL
I love using herbal essences for my shampoo. I have really long hair and this keeps it clean, healthy, and smelling amazing. It’s definitely above the alternatives and I’ve bought this numerous times.
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for long hair that needs some repair. I’ve tried others and they left my hair greasy. Not Herbal Essences! The smell is also enjoyable. Not too strong, but leaves behind a good scent.
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
This shampoo, along with the conditioner, was my savior one time that I got a really short haircut and instantly regretted it. It helped my hair grow faster while keeping it healthy.
Amber D.
Butler
I've always loved herbal essences shampoo and conditioners. This doesn't leave my hair dry and frizzy and it also has a good long lasting scent. Lathers great too!
Brianna Z.
I cannot say enough about the smell of this shampoo!! As others have said it is absolutely amazing. Even say it's intoxicating! ! It makes my hair nice and soft too!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target