BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
This shampoo, along with the conditioner, was my savior one time that I got a really short haircut and instantly regretted it. It helped my hair grow faster while keeping it healthy.
Amber D.
Butler
I've always loved herbal essences shampoo and conditioners. This doesn't leave my hair dry and frizzy and it also has a good long lasting scent. Lathers great too!
Brianna Z.
I cannot say enough about the smell of this shampoo!! As others have said it is absolutely amazing. Even say it's intoxicating! ! It makes my hair nice and soft too!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love this brand, they have never left my disappointing, ever. This is a wonderful shampoo for my hair that is very long. It smells delicious too. I love that it is so affordable and available in most stores.  I will be buying this again. I think it is great for various hair types. My hair is long, thin, color treated, frizzy, and has some wave to it. I love it and will keep buying it for my home. I totally recommend this.
sharlenearbogastgmailcom A.
This shampoo, as well as the conditioner, smells amazing. Like seriously, it's like having a rose garden in your shower! It makes your hair very soft and sleek, but I wouldn't recommend it for thick hair as the products primary ingredient leads to build up rather quickly.
If you have long hair that is also thick, I would recommend using a clarifying shampoo after, or add a tea spoon of baking soda to your H.E.L.T.R. shampoo. Over all, I loved this product, and if you like having a lovely rose garden scent in your shower, try the pink one! Omg I looove that sweet floral aroma, just in time for Spring!

5/5 ☆☆☆☆☆ :)
Mikayla D.
I really enjoyed this shampoo! It has a fruity pomegranate scent just like the conditioner. I felt that this shampoo cleaned my hair nicely and the scent lasted a long time! It also made my hair feel soft! I don't think that this is necessarily the best shampoo out there, but its nice, especially for the price! And it goes well with the matching conditioner! I recommend trying out, especially if you have long hair! :)
Leslie D.
This is the best smelling conditioner I've ever used! It keeps my hair smelling clean all day. The conditioner itself works pretty good too. Even though each bottle is labeled to help something different, they all seem to work the same for me, but I still like the brand!
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Hated it. I'll admit it smelled amazing but after the first wash it made my hair feel extremely dry but look extremely oily . I used it at least 3 more times to see if it was just a random thing that happened that day but it continued and it took me weeks before I could get the horrible feeling out I ended up giving it to my mom who has a dry scalp and she loves it. Wouldn't recommend for someone with an oily scalp
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
I love all of herbal essences products!!  I love the smell and how soft they always make my hair.  I have very fine hair that tangles super easily and when I use herbal essences condidtioners, it helps sooooo much more than any other brand to get the stubborn knots out.
Janet F.
Westover, WV
This product has proven to be good and gentle on my medium-length hair. I've had lots of problems with dried and damaged hair and this product handles those issues and helps me grow my hair longer between trips to the salon for a cut. I can also generally get away with conditioning my hair less because as long as my hair isn't super greasy when I wash it, the shampoo leaves my hair pretty soft and moist on its own.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target