BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Amanda J.
I used this several years ago. I loved the way it smelled. It worked really well on my hair. My hair is very thick and long and this shampoo helped keep my hair in good condition. I really liked this shampoo a lot.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing! It’s one of my favorites even compared to high end products. The smell lasts 3-4 days. It helps hair growth and keeps it healthy. I’m extremely satisfied with this product.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I love this line! Smells amazing and really makes my hair feel great! Most important healthy for being long. I also use the conditioner also along with the cream! Fantastic design and price. Highly recommend!
Jacqueline M.
Reno
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I love this shampoo!! Literally the only brand I use. It’s helped my hair a lot, it was dry and damaged but after using it my hair got so healthy. Now it’s so long and think and healthy. It smells sooo good. I definitely recommend this!
Katherine C.
San Diego , CA
This product is amazing. When i don’t buy the rose one i get this one. This shampoo is great for long hair and for me it sets my hear really great. It smells great and leaves my hair nice and clean. I would surly buy it again and again.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this shampoo! I feel like it gives me length and strength. My locks feel moisturized after using this shampoo. You have to get used to how much comes out, but once you do that the bottle lasts forever. Smells amazing too!
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. Really makes the lengths of my hair feel soft and shiny. Smells lightly of raspberries, which stays in your hair for a couple days after washing.
Nicole b.
Horseheads, Ny
I absolutely love this line. I always get the shampoo and conditioner and they work so well and smell simply amazing. I have never had a shampoo and conditioner besides these that make my hair smell good all day and night.
Sydney L.
La Vergne, Tennessee
This is one of my favorite Herbal Essences shampoos! I love the smell of it especially. They have the best fragrant shampoo & conditioner duos. Affordable & my hair stays shiny and bouncy after use. I recommend this product.
Marissa R.
Conroe
I really like this product and pretty much every product from herbal essences! It’s affordable and you can find so many different varieties for a lot of I’m different types and needs for hair. I would but over and over.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target