BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite shampoos, stays in my regular rotation. Like any drugstore shampoo it needs to be rotated or it causes build-up and makes my hair heavy and limp
👑Ale👑 R.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO EVER! It has the best smell in the world and when I use it people always compliment me on the scent of my hair. My only issue with this product is that you have to make sure you completely remove the product because otherwise it lakes your hair stiff
Tiffany F.
Rockford
I was so in love with the smell of this product, and it's was ok on the hair, but it dried my scalp out really bad . I'm not a big fan of dandruff so I had to stop using this products. But it really isn't that bad of a product an again it's smells so amazing.
Katie L.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my all time favorite shampoo! I have been using it since I was in the fourth grade and am currently a freshman in college. The fruity scent is vibrant and my hair does not get that greasy until I go at least two days after a wash.
Nina R.
Dallas, TX
I would have to say this is my favorite drugstore shampoo. I have used this for over 6 years now and it's phenomenal. I have long hair that goes down my back and it's important for me to maintain this length even after cutting off inches at this salon. I genuinely feel that this strengthened my hair, gave it a great scent and kept my hair stay long and luscious. Also, I know I'm not the only one who loves it because it runs out frequently on the store shelves so I always stock up when I go to the store.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Love this shampoo and it leaves my LONG hair feeling clean and smooth! I have colored hair so it’s also damaged and brittle but this shampoo leaves it feeling great and smells wonderful too! Love love love!!!
Jasminne V.
Pittsburgh, PA
When my hair isn't color treated, this is the product I use on my very long hair. It does a good job of hydrating and controlling frizz. One of my favorite things about herbal essences products is the SMELL. It smells amazing and just makes me look forward to washing my hair.

Using both the shampoo and conditioner together keeps my long hair healthy, hydrated, and sleek.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
One of my go to shampoos. I like to rotate so that my hair isn’t getting used to one brand. I like this one not only for the amazing smell but, its targeted to help keep hair long and healthy.
Virginia P.
Concord
The scent alone is worth it. I used this product for 12+ years straight and it worked wonders on my hair. Always leaving it soft and shiny. My hair never got too comfortable with the product that it stopped working for me. Great quality and great price. Highly recommend.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this from eBay and I didn’t even know it was a indie brand I love how it drys fast but it is a little sticky when you put your lips together, it doesn’t transfer on and and I love the colors. Lime Crime Matte Velvetines The Original Liquid Matte Lipstick
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target