BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Rachel N.
Flagstaff, AZ
I had my doubts about Herbal Essences, but after trying this shampoo, I no longer do! This made my hair feel clean, but not that squeaky clean, which is perfect. It smells great, and I feel like after a few uses my hair was already looking stronger!
zada j.
Park Hills, KY
Makes hair incredibly soft and helps repair hair. Also has a wonderfully pomegranate scent, I loved it and my fiance loved it too. My fiance's scalp is dry and he says that it made his head feel much better we would definitely buy this again!
Jordan W.
Muncie, IN
I have only used the Herbal Essences shampoo a few times but I am seeing good results. Of course this shampoo isn’t going to work for everyone’s hair types but it seems to not strip the natural oils from my hair as much which is always good!
Alura G.
This shampoo smells Aaaaaamazing! It made my hair shiny and soft but I didn’t feel like it did anything particularly special compared to their other shampoos, ya know? I love them all most bc of the smell and I’m a sucker for packaging lol.
Hayley V.
Lutz, FL
Product is great. It’s smells good, like a sweet maybe floral scent. Smell doesn’t last all day, but that’s normal with herbal essences. I was super excited to receive this in a VoxBox, since herbal essences is a brand I know and love.
Catie p.
I tried this product, because it had great reviews and I wanted to protect my long hair.

I used the whole bottle but found myself reaching for other sets when I ran out.

Doesn't work well with my hair.
Left my hair feeling dry & greasy, not a fan.
lacey g.
Ventura, CA
Herbal Essences always has the best smelling hair products as well as getting the job done, leaving your hair silky and FRESH! This new shampoo sold me, will be purchasing again considering I’m very picky about my products!
Anna D.
Super amazing quality. Super silky and smooth. It smells super good. And long lasting. I think it’s better for dry scalp but let me know if it works for oily. It helps with damaged hair which is great for someone who dyes their hair pretty often
marlies s.
This Shampoo was amazing!! After both me and my kids used it, it kept our hair looking clean and smelling good for hours! i recommend this product to anyone with oily or damaged hair. I will definitely be buying this product again soon!Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair
Brittany E.
Manhattan, KS
First off this smells AMAZING!! I just wish that it would have made my hair softer! This almost felt like one of those shampoos that strip your hair of all the oils and stuff! I loved that it had zero bad things in it tho!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target