BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Jaelynn W.
Virginia
My hair is very long.... it goes past my knee and I can never find a shampoo other than Pantene that will leave my hair silky smooth and refreshed at the same time! This product smelles amazing and is a super good product expesially to use if you have very long hair like me! I love this product!
Elisabeth A.
I used this product consistently for months. I loved the size of the bottle. I didn't have to replace it for months and I have thick hair that I wash often, so that's important to me. Works well. Smells great.
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
I don't quite understand the difference between shampoo for long hair versus any other length of hair, so I think that this marketing strategy is kind of silly. That being said, it's reasonably priced and smells good.
Megan M.
Roy, UT
This "Long Term Relationship" Shampoo is the best! It smells so good and my hair is always shiny and beautiful after using. The bottle lasts for quite sometime. I love this over a lot of other brands, such as Dove, or Garnier Frutis. I buy Herbal Essence every time I am in need of a new shampoo.
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff definitely smells AMAZING. I will just smell my hair all day. it lathers really well. and I find its a decent shampoo. it wasn't THE BEST ive ever used, but definitely wasn't the worst. I do prefer more hydrating shampoos that also give volume and help with split ends and stuff.
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I have super long hair and I hesitated at first when I was looking at it because I already knew the shampoo I usually used always worked but this one was on sale. I loved it! It smells great and works like magic! When I brush my hair there are hardly any knots and that is saying something!
Esme S.
I live for the smell that the shampoo leaves once you're done washing your hair. The lather left from the shampoo really shows how clean it leaves it. In relation to other shampoos none leave a smell that's long lasting like this one. This is a shampoo that I know I can count on!!
Destiny B.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo helped me with the split end problems I was facing earlier this year. It smells great and leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I felt it would make my scalp slightly dry if used too long though. After about A few weeks of use I have to switch it up to keep my hair happy
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I personally prefer more natural products. I've been meaning to try the clear herbal essence brands but for now, this one's nice! The conditioner does feel a tad oily after use, like you haven't rinsed all the way, and the scent is fake smelling, but it conditions extremely well!
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
Great sent lasts long, lathers great just like herbal essence is known for. Makes my hair feel wonderful I've got oily hair and it works good doesn't strip it but doesn't leave it greasy. Good price range on it and the conditioner is just as good. I'm so happy with this.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target