BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
angela n.
It smells amazing for one. You really don't need much to cover your whole head of hair only problem is it caused my scalp to itch after a while and the sent doesn't last long after you shower. Other than that it is a nice shampoo. I wasn't satisfied or disappointed with this product. I bet if I wash my hair more in it the sent would stay longer too. Also my ends look better than they did before I washed it. The conditioner I feel like didnt leave my hair as soft as it normally is
Dheevena R.
I always love the smell of Herbal Essences shampoo, but given that this is a shampoo for long hair, I would think that it would be more moisturizing to prevent breakage. My hair has dry/brittle ends, but gets greasy quickly at the scalp. It lathers well so I don't feel greasy, but my scalp feels so dry after washing! It was so dry that it got flaky on the same day. This wouldn't be my ideal pick for a shampoo but it works in a pinch.
Rosa G.
Lufkin, TX
To start off the rose scent of Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Shampoo and coming it with the conditioner makes it even better. I have super long hair and leaves it soft and not frizzy. It’s so difficult to find products that you don’t have to end up blow drying your. Leaves my hair so manageable, soft, and shiny. It’s a great and affordable product.
Seja H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this shampoo so much. It keeps my hair strong, and doesn’t dry it out like other shampoos tend to do. It smells great, and leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I would recommend this to anyone with long hair.
Marissa R.
Conroe
I really like this product and pretty much every product from herbal essences! It’s affordable and you can find so many different varieties for a lot of I’m different types and needs for hair. I would but over and over.
Haylee H.
Fairmont
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love all the Herbal essences! They are my top favorite shampoo and conditioner! My scalp gets oily and my ends get really dry and frizzy but this works great my hair is smooth and easy to brush after washing
Diane F.
Plymouth
I like the shampoo a lot it cleans well and smells very nice. I must use a conditioner with this product as my hair seems dry after washing. This product lathers well. It seems pretty good with frizz control
Rachel K.
This is THE BEST smelling shampoo in the world. I am absolutely in love with this stuff. My hair has never felt softer when I use this. It doesn’t leave my hair dry or frizzy, just smooth and oh so shiny!
Brooke A.
AMARILLO, TX
This stuff smells great, and I was excited to use something to strengthen my hair -- it is naturally so fine and thin. However, I never got far enough to see if it actually worked because I felt like my hair was never clean after using it. When I would blowdry my hair after a shower, it still felt REALLY greasy (even when I didn't use any other products) and I just couldn't get over that.
Jennifer T.
Irvine, KY
I have used a few different shampoos and conditioners from Herbal Essences but Long Term Relationship is my favorite by far. It really does help with hair growth, actually makes my hair grow out too quickly. The scent is amazing too! I would recommend to anyone wanting to help grow their hair or just have it feel great after a shower.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target