BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
angela n.
First and foremost I received this free from influenster for testing purposes. First wash -It smells amazing for one. You really don't need much to cover your whole head of hair only problem is it caused my scalp to itch after a while and the sent doesn't last long after you shower. Other than that it is a nice shampoo. I wasn't satisfied or disappointed with this product. I bet if I wash my hair more in it the sent would stay longer too. Also my ends look better than they did before I washed it. Which is very nice so it does what it says it does. 4 out of 5 stars

Second wash- The smell lasted a bit longer this time and didnt cause my scalp to itch at all( that could have been from changing my shampoo. Also my ends look so much better this time around and they are actually soft and my hair is super soft now softer than it's ever been. Like running my fingers though it and it feels like the fur on the neck of a cat. And it makes my hair straighter, which is good. 5 out of 5 stars would buy it for myself. The only remotely problem I am having is that I need to use a little more conditioner to make sure it is completely in my hair. Other than that I would definitely recommend. Givin the bumpy first day. Also this shampoo and conditioner is better for those with dry scalps. Using this shampoo I noticed I have to wash my hair every night else it looks greasy the next morning.

Fourth wash- Hair is looking really good and smells amazing all the time. Really at this point there are no complaints and I can't find anything wrong really. Only set back that I have mentioned before is this really for people who do not produce much natural oil. So your hair does get greasy fast if you are not careful.
Sheryl A.
Guys I received this product and I was kinda like uhhhhhh okay lol cause I haven’t used herbal essences since I was in middle school but I was like you know what let me try it. First the smell is pomegranate and I fell in love with that lol and when I got out the shower my hair smelled so good like it was a clean fresh scent not a pomegranate scent. This shampoo does lather and I would purchase it again when I run out. I haven’t tried it long enough to notice if it repaired my hair but so far I’m loving it!!! #contest #complimentary Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair
Dheevena R.
I always love the smell of Herbal Essences shampoo, but given that this is a shampoo for long hair, I would think that it would be more moisturizing to prevent breakage. My hair has dry/brittle ends, but gets greasy quickly at the scalp. It lathers well so I don't feel greasy, but my scalp feels so dry after washing! It was so dry that it got flaky on the same day. This wouldn't be my ideal pick for a shampoo but it works in a pinch.
Aunnie J.
Gladwin, MI
Not a big fan of the shampoo. It cleans your scalp, but since I have dry scalp around this time, it makes my dandruff worsen. It leaves a filmy finish feeling after you wash it out, but when you larger it gets really soapy and spreads with the smallest amount of product. I do like the shampoo & conditioner pair but not for my scalp this time of year. It did make the ends look and feel healthier!
Rosa G.
Lufkin, TX
To start off the rose scent of Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Shampoo and coming it with the conditioner makes it even better. I have super long hair and leaves it soft and not frizzy. It’s so difficult to find products that you don’t have to end up blow drying your. Leaves my hair so manageable, soft, and shiny. It’s a great and affordable product.
Abigail A.
Minerva, OH
This shampoo smells soooo good it’s ridiculous. With the first use I could feel it softening my hair and after using this and the matching conditioner I feel a significant difference in how soft my hair was. I would definitely purchase this and make it apart of my shower routine. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair
Kylie W.
I liked the smell of this product but it didn’t really work for my hair, it seemed to dry my naturally dry and frizzy hair out even more and it disrupted my wavy/curly hairs pattern. It made my hair stiff and puff out more sadly because the sent was 20/10. I received this product free complementary of Influenster.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake, VA
After recovering my VoxBox I was really excited to try out my new products. So far I think they smell great and my hair does seem to be softer after I use it. I will need to continue it for longer to see if it yields any more results but so far I am happy with the product and hope to try out more in the future.
Seja H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this shampoo so much. It keeps my hair strong, and doesn’t dry it out like other shampoos tend to do. It smells great, and leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I would recommend this to anyone with long hair.
Destyni M.
MD
So off the bat I didn’t like the smell which is a big thing for me because the smell of my hair products matter 😅but I will admit it does leave my hair feeling smooth and healthy. I won’t let the smell give this a bad review so therefore it is worth the price in store for it. I liked a lot
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target