BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair

Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
angela n.
First wash -It smells amazing for one. You really don't need much to cover your whole head of hair only problem is it caused my scalp to itch after a while and the sent doesn't last long after you shower. Other than that it is a nice shampoo. I wasn't satisfied or disappointed with this product. I bet if I wash my hair more in it the sent would stay longer too. Also my ends look better than they did before I washed it. Which is very nice so it does what it says it does. 4 out of 5 stars

Second wash- The smell lasted a bit longer this time and didnt cause my scalp to itch at all( that could have been from changing my shampoo. Also my ends look so much better this time around and they are actually soft and my hair is super soft now softer than it's ever been. Like running my fingers though it and it feels like the fur on the neck of a cat. And it makes my hair straighter, which is good. 5 out of 5 stars would buy it for myself. The only remotely problem I am having is that I need to use a little more conditioner to make sure it is completely in my hair. Other than that I would definitely recommend. Givin the bumpy first day. Also this shampoo and conditioner is better for those with dry scalps. Using this shampoo I noticed I have to wash my hair every night else it looks greasy the next morning.
Dheevena R.
I always love the smell of Herbal Essences shampoo, but given that this is a shampoo for long hair, I would think that it would be more moisturizing to prevent breakage. My hair has dry/brittle ends, but gets greasy quickly at the scalp. It lathers well so I don't feel greasy, but my scalp feels so dry after washing! It was so dry that it got flaky on the same day. This wouldn't be my ideal pick for a shampoo but it works in a pinch.
Rosa G.
Lufkin, TX
To start off the rose scent of Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Shampoo and coming it with the conditioner makes it even better. I have super long hair and leaves it soft and not frizzy. It’s so difficult to find products that you don’t have to end up blow drying your. Leaves my hair so manageable, soft, and shiny. It’s a great and affordable product.
Seja H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this shampoo so much. It keeps my hair strong, and doesn’t dry it out like other shampoos tend to do. It smells great, and leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I would recommend this to anyone with long hair.
Taylor K.
Spartanburg, SC
I absolutely loved this herbal essences shampoo I thought it worked very well and it smells amazing. It also made my hair very shiny and smooth afterwards and I would definitely buy it again!! I also love the look of the packaging it’s so pretty and definitely draws your eyes towards it!!
Savana C.
Bluff City, TN
I love this set. They smell amazing and left my hair feeling great and smelling great. I've always been a fan of Herbal Essence and they just keep getting better. It's hard to find a paraben free shampoo that isn't crazy expensive, but love and behold I have found it thanks to Influenster
lacey g.
Ventura, CA
Herbal Essences always has the best smelling hair products as well as getting the job done, leaving your hair silky and FRESH! This new shampoo sold me, will be purchasing again considering I’m very picky about my products!
Anna D.
Super amazing quality. Super silky and smooth. It smells super good. And long lasting. I think it’s better for dry scalp but let me know if it works for oily. It helps with damaged hair which is great for someone who dyes their hair pretty often
Hannah R.
Kingsport, TN
I loved this free product to test! It smells so good! And has helped my hair restore its shine and health! It lathers well and it definitely does what it is described to do. I would definitely go and buy this product!
Haylee H.
Fairmont
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love all the Herbal essences! They are my top favorite shampoo and conditioner! My scalp gets oily and my ends get really dry and frizzy but this works great my hair is smooth and easy to brush after washing
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?

Target