Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH

Anyone tried this product yet ?

Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Port Orange, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I absolutely love this product, smells AMAZING! And works great! I definitely recommend
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
tried it and it's the best. It has a heavenly scent and also leaves you beautiful hair.
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
4 years, 2 months ago
Its not that it makes your hair grow longer as in faster. It gives you hair some protein to make it stronger. Thus less breakage, less split ends, which in turn is less trims, which means longer hair.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes I love this product! It smells great and does really good on my hair. I have long thick hair so I guess it works well with that type
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
5 years, 3 months ago
I've tried it, the one problem I have with it is that it seems to be causing small break outs on my upper back and chest....I think it might be the keratin because I've had this problem before. So if you have sensitive skin this might not be great for that but I love it for my loooonggg hair, it makes my hair so soft.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
North Branford, CT
5 years, 4 months ago
I LOVED the smell of this product! I don't know if it made my hair grow any longer as a result of my choice in conditioner. My hair did feel soft, silky, and smelled great though.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
5 years, 4 months ago
It's really good! You should try it! It helps your hair grow even more. Smells good too!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Columbia, MO
5 years, 6 months ago
I love it! I have medium-long hair, and it's great. Smells good and works great!
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Raleigh, NC
5 years, 8 months ago
I have. It makes my hair easier to detangle and it smells great.