5 varieties available
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for Long Hair
4.42 / 5 based on 926 Reviews
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
- Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
- A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
- Color-safe, pH-balanced formula
Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
- "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
- "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
- "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
- "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
Review for: Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair 12 oz more...
I used herbal essences many...many years ago and I remember thinking it smells amazing! But it didn't do my hair any good. All these years later, I'm afraid nothing has changed for me. I bought this shampoo from Walmart when I wanted to try something new. I smelt it and I loved how herbal essences still had the best smelling shampoos. I used it and it made my hair smell amazing. And my hair smelt great for a couple of days. But after repeated use, I felt my hair was drier, more tangled and my scalp more itchy with some bumps her and there. I really wanted it to work for me this time. I loved the smell of the shampoo. But sadly, it didn't. I feel like I need a more moisturizing shampoo.
I actually really like this shampoo. I tried it out because I have long hair and that is what it is marketed towards, and it turns out it was below my budget also. Sometimes you can get the conditioner in a 2 pack and save at Target or Walmart. I like the smell and different varieties also!
I miss this shampoo! I used it throughout most of high school and was obsessed with the scent! I had long hair most of that time and also straightened it or used hot tools on it quite often. This moisturized and nourished my strands and I wouldn’t mind repurchasing this in the near future.
I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER SHAMPOO!!! This is the best smelling thing ever! It stays in my hair and I get whiffs of it all day! It makes my hair so soft and because it has keratin in it my hair has been growing like crazy! GO BUY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T!!_
I love this line "long term relationship". I would suggest not using it on hair that has any chemical processes done like chemical straightening or waving. It works wonders on hair that has been colored or bleached
Review for: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for Long Hair, 23.7 fl oz more...
I have been using this version of Herbal Essences for YEARS. Definitely love it. It helps make my hair healthy and it leaves it smelling great for days! Highly recommend to anyone who has medium to longer hair.
Q & A
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Anyone tried this product yet ?
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos