BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for long hair lavishes every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection*, defending against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.
*protection against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oilInfused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Helps repair damage and smoothes texture so hair grows long & strong
  • A hydration fix that’s hair-flip-worthy
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo For Long Hair
  • "Don't get me wrong this stuff smells great and has natural vitamins that help grow (like keratin) but I found myself scratching my head like crazy after using it for a week." in 18 reviews
  • "My hair is at my waist line and this conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny and reduces the amount of split ends" in 15 reviews
  • "it smells amazing and when you use it over time it really does help make your hair stronger and longer when you use both the shampoo and conditioner! " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells fantastic and really helps strengthen and protect the hair so that it can grow long and strong!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product made my hair very sleek and shiny and soft I would recommend this product for people with dry or course hair." in 6 reviews
Z K.
I used herbal essences many...many years ago and I remember thinking it smells amazing! But it didn't do my hair any good. All these years later, I'm afraid nothing has changed for me. I bought this shampoo from Walmart when I wanted to try something new. I smelt it and I loved how herbal essences still had the best smelling shampoos. I used it and it made my hair smell amazing. And my hair smelt great for a couple of days. But after repeated use, I felt my hair was drier, more tangled and my scalp more itchy with some bumps her and there. I really wanted it to work for me this time. I loved the smell of the shampoo. But sadly, it didn't. I feel like I need a more moisturizing shampoo.
Brooke A.
Amarillo
This stuff smells great, and I was excited to use something to strengthen my hair -- it is naturally so fine and thin. However, I never got far enough to see if it actually worked because I felt like my hair was never clean after using it. When I would blowdry my hair after a shower, it still felt REALLY greasy (even when I didn't use any other products) and I just couldn't get over that.
Jennifer T.
Irvine
I have used a few different shampoos and conditioners from Herbal Essences but Long Term Relationship is my favorite by far. It really does help with hair growth, actually makes my hair grow out too quickly. The scent is amazing too! I would recommend to anyone wanting to help grow their hair or just have it feel great after a shower.
Alyssa R.
I have very curly,long, and thin hair. This shampoo and the conditioner that goes along with it's is just amazing for my hair. I love the scent it's so long lasting and I don't wash my hair everyday and I can still smell the scent after 3 days. It's reasonably priced and all over amazing!
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I've used this shampoo off and on for years. The smell is my favorite, and it leaves my hair feeling strong and soft. The only downside is that after using it for so long, it begins to leave build up in my hair. Every few months I have to take a break from it, but I always come back.
Katie L.
rock hill, SC
This is my all time favorite shampoo! I have been using it since I was in the fourth grade and am currently a freshman in college. The fruity scent is vibrant and my hair does not get that greasy until I go at least two days after a wash.
Kailey S.
I honestly didn't see much improvement in my split ends and felt as though my hair was a lot heavier after use. It also felt as though it got greasy much quicker with this shampoo and conditioner combo then other products I have used.
Amanda J.
I used this several years ago. I loved the way it smelled. It worked really well on my hair. My hair is very thick and long and this shampoo helped keep my hair in good condition. I really liked this shampoo a lot.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this version of Herbal Essences for YEARS. Definitely love it. It helps make my hair healthy and it leaves it smelling great for days! Highly recommend to anyone who has medium to longer hair.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Love this shampoo and it leaves my LONG hair feeling clean and smooth! I have colored hair so it’s also damaged and brittle but this shampoo leaves it feeling great and smells wonderful too! Love love love!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Where do you purchase your Herbal Essences?
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
Anyone tried this product yet ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier? Does it smell good
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this still on the market?? I loved the styling product associated with this
Melissa R.
Does this one smell good? Does it leave your hair oily?