Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsHerbal Essences
Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector

by Herbal Essences

Give your long hair the protective commitment it deserves with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split End Protector. This leave-in treatment helps prevent split ends and maintain your long locks.; Smoothes hair tips for a silky finish; Strengthens hair against split ends and breakage; With a fusion of red raspberry and satin.

Does this actually help with split ends? Has anyone noticed any results?
Can Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protection cream make hair curly?
Does anyone know where we can buy this in store? I swear by this shampoo and conditioner so I wanted to get more leave in to treat my hair but can only find it on amazon!
Start your review of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
This worked amazing for me after I got my hair bleached, I have really thin hair and after bleaching it, it kept breaking and splitting. It felt so dry and unhealthy so I gave this product a try after reading some reviews and I loved it! It's repaired my hair and keeps it healthy. I hardly have any split ends and it took about 3 weeks before I noticed but Definitely worth it!
Breana B.
Capelle aan den ijsel, AR
Being a mixed girl it comes with the struggle of frizzy sometimes untamable hair but since this product has come into my life it makes the job so much easier and it’s gives my hair such a beautiful shine!
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
Love this leave in conditioner it is definitely one of my favorites and it is also very affordable!
Sarah K.
Mandeville, LA
It really repaired my split ends as best as it possibly could. Smells great and not heavy at all
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Totally recommend this one for your hair !!! The smell is amazing love this oneeeeeeeee
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
This product is amazing. I have blonde hair and i touch it up sometimes I wait a few months to cut it and this spray helps my ends a lot. Love the scent. Long lasting. I would buy again and recommend it to any one
aryelin L.
Herbal Essences Long Term tiene la posibilidad de reparar tu cabello de manera sencilla con solo aplicarlo unas veces sobre tu cuero cabelludo y masajear. Lo que hace que este producto sea bueno y realmente funcione es que tiene partículas realizantes que ayudan a repara tus puntas quebradizas, pruébalo y notaras la diferencia...
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is a great product to use for your hair. It makes your hair feel soft and smooth with out that nasty greasy feel.
Olivia F.
This smells good, and definitely made my hair softer and more moisturized, but I found that it made my hair super greasy, too and it didn't do much for my split ends and frizz. If I only use it on the very ends of my hair, it's fine, but there are better leave in conditioners out there.
Joy W.
Nanticoke, PA
This works very well to tame frizz and help strengthen hair. I put on my hair while it is still damp and uncombed. I put in my pal, rub my hands together and apply to ends and then comb through
Ask a question to the Influenster community...