BY HERBAL ESSENCES #49 in Shampoo

Who Loves Ya Baby? Boost Your Bliss with a Seductive Fragrance. With Botanical Silk. Shampoo Cleans to Reveal Natural Shine Long Term Relationship s smooth-talking long hair shampoo features extracts of red raspberries and Brazilian silk that lavish every inch of your hair, protecting against damage and leaving it oh-so luscious.  For even more protection, slip into Long Term Relationship s silky conditioner and split end protector after the long hair shampoo.  Grow your hair as long as you want! Why we love it:  To make a long story short you ll love this shampoo that strengthens against damage, especially if you re in it for the long haul.&n. see more...

• How has curly hair and uses this shampoo... not just for the smell ...2 Answers
  • I can use this shampoo having a type of dry and damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Is this a good shampoo for long hair and what does it do ??1 Answers
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I personally felt that this shampoo does nothing to help my hair feel strong and smooth like other shampoos do. I didn't care for the scent. I thought it smelled a little bit like rotten fruit and it made my normally smooth and fine hair frizzy and unmanageable. I won't be repurchasing it because there are other products that work better for my hair for the same price or less, but it might work better for other people.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got it the other day & used it today. My hair feels so smooth! I have thick curly hair & it felt nice on my hair. It has a really great scent. It's a light purple color & it worked great at cleaning my hair! Got it at Walgreens for their 2 for $5. They also had a walgreen coupon on their app for $4 off 2 so I got it for $1.07 after tax
Bev K.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I was so excited to find this shampoo, and for good reason. It's meant specifically for long hair, so you know it will make your tresses beautiful, healthy, and strong. The pomegranate smell is a wonderful addition, and the purple color is beautiful and makes you feel like you're really pampering yourself.
Julia N.
Julia N.
I like this shampoo, but I was that it was color protecting. I like the smell and they way it works with my hair, but I didn't repurchase it because I want to protect my hair. I do tend to like Herbal Essences in general, but I wasn't able to find a color protecting one when I was repurchasing.
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly disjointed in this Shampoo. I got this free with my box this month from Herbal essences but I will never buy it. I used it twice to really get my hair clean, but it left my hair feeling dry and thin. Even with my deep conditioner it still felt rough. However the smell was nice.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
This shampoo smells great. It keeps my hair looking nice (not greasy) for a good couple of days. My hair is pretty thick, so I guess that plays a part as well. My hair is very long so this is great for me. Also, the affordable price is one of the main reasons I buy it!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
This shampoo is the best bang for your buck. I've tried other herbal essences shampoos and conditioners but this one worked best with my hair. I had long hair and donated it but this is still my favorite shampoo. It keeps it healthy so I can grow it long again.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
LOVE this product!!! The smell lasts forever and is such a pleasant scent. My hair felt clean with this product. I have long hair and a quarter size amount lathered my entire hair. It was effective and left my hair feeling very clean. Recommend highly!
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Ranger, GA
When I had long hair I used this shampoo and conditioner all the time because I had a lot of breakage and damage from heat products. I could not tell difference in the amount of breakage, but my hair always felt very soft and looked shineier with it.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very long and thick hair, and this was great for it. I love how it works on damage, while still making your hair soft. I wish it would have worked a bit better at detangling, but I think that's just me. I loved the price too.
Give it a try!
Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Norwalk, CA
How has curly hair and uses this shampoo... not just for the smell though??
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make anyone else's hair feel oily or like it has a coating all over it?
ariela d.
ariela d.
I can use this shampoo having a type of dry and damaged hair?
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good shampoo for long hair and what does it do ??