BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ. see more...

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep ta...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittney H.
Great conditioner! I have been using this one for years and it is such a staple in my haircare. Smells amazing, great for long hair to really keep it shiny and healthy. I will buy this over and over!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta la fragancia de esta marca, este acondicionador le viene de maravilla a mi cabello, no es de mis favoritos, sin embargo no deja de ser una opción en el mercado!
Amanda H.
Love it! I used it with the long term relationship shampoo and it makes my hair silky smooth with taking my curl! It also keeps the tangles at bay! And for someone with curly hair that's a task! #musesofinfluenster
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
This conditioner is super soft. I use this shampoo every time i shampoo my hair. It isn't in a package but it's still a cute bottle. I have long brown hair and it keeps it beautifully. Shiny i an definitely satisfied with it.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I really enjoy the scent and smoothing power of this conditioner. I got a bigger size because I have hair to the small of my back and use more conditioner than shampoo now that I've changed my hair washing routine.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my go to fall shampoo. I normally cut my hair shoulder length in the summer time for it to be manageable and when it comes to fall, want my longer hair to have the security from split ends and being dull looking. This really helps with the process and smells heavenly.
Ariane N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love the smell of herbal essences! The shampoo and fun colors/ smells make me feel so girly... Very similar to garnier so I usually go with whatever is cheaper. Good for all hair types, in my opinion
Emma B.
Wendell, NC
Love it! one of my faves! would give it 5 stars but it has Steryal Alcohol listed as the second ingredient which I don't like. trying to stick with natural ingredients
Kaitlin F.
I used this when my hair was down to my lower back. it worked well to get the tangles out but my hair felt kind of dry the next day. Smells great. Kind of expensive.
kristen j.
Vance, AL
I have used the herbal essence long term relationship conditioner for a long time now. It moisturizes my hair and smells great. I love the bottle it comes in.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?