BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ. see more...

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep ta...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy and have tried several different types of their shampoo and conditioner all of them smell amazing and perform very well. I have yet to be disappointed with any products. Will repurchase in the future. Slightly expensive.
Rosie U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i had very long hair, I always used this product. It made my hair feel very clean, but I don't know why it specifically was meant for long hair. It seems it works no differently than other herbal essences products!
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite conditioner that I've used on my hair. My hair is so smooth and hydrating after I use this product on my hair. This product is a little pricey for me, but it's well worth the price.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner! I have been using this one for years and it is such a staple in my haircare. Smells amazing, great for long hair to really keep it shiny and healthy. I will buy this over and over!
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the scent and smoothing power of this conditioner. I got a bigger size because I have hair to the small of my back and use more conditioner than shampoo now that I've changed my hair washing routine.
Ariane N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love the smell of herbal essences! The shampoo and fun colors/ smells make me feel so girly... Very similar to garnier so I usually go with whatever is cheaper. Good for all hair types, in my opinion
Kaitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when my hair was down to my lower back. it worked well to get the tangles out but my hair felt kind of dry the next day. Smells great. Kind of expensive.
Emma B.
Wendell, NC
Love it! one of my faves! would give it 5 stars but it has Steryal Alcohol listed as the second ingredient which I don't like. trying to stick with natural ingredients
Olivia A.
I love herbal essences, and I have hade this conditioner for a while now, and it smells great. And it also hydrates your hair and makes it shinier and stronger
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how soft it makes my hair, the smell is yummy also. Highly recommend! Super soft locks that we all lust after!
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?