Add a Photo

By HERBAL ESSENCES
#141 in Hair Color
Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ.
Photos (4)
Maeghan K.
Maeghan K.
Muncie, IN

I loved using this! It smells great and made my hair feel so soft! I personally didn't find anything wrong with this conditioner
By far my favorite conditioner ever! It hydrates my hair and leaves it silly soft every time!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Love it! I used it with the long term relationship shampoo and it makes my hair silky smooth with taking my curl! It also keeps the tangles at bay! And for someone with curly hair that's a task! #musesofinfluenster
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Me encanta la fragancia de esta marca, este acondicionador le viene de maravilla a mi cabello, no es de mis favoritos, sin embargo no deja de ser una opción en el mercado!
Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA

I bought this because it said that it was for long hair and my hair is about 30 sum inches. Lol but I love the pomegranate smell it has. I can see that the smell last for atleast a week for me. It leaves my hair super shiny and clean. I have yet to use the mousse that came with it but I can see the improvements in my hair. I totally recommend this product
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.

I used this when my hair was down to my lower back. it worked well to get the tangles out but my hair felt kind of dry the next day. Smells great. Kind of expensive.
gabbie m.
gabbie m.

This conditioner is okay It smells really good but I don't think id buy it again I have really curly hair and this doesn't really help
Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY

Best smelling hair product I've ever used. Great price and makes my hair soft although my hair is very dry usually.

Join Now