BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ. see more...

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tang...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Long
I enjoy and have tried several different types of their shampoo and conditioner all of them smell amazing and perform very well. I have yet to be disappointed with any products. Will repurchase in the future. Slightly expensive.
Rosie U.
Rosie U.
Review for: Long
When i had very long hair, I always used this product. It made my hair feel very clean, but I don't know why it specifically was meant for long hair. It seems it works no differently than other herbal essences products!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Review for: Long
This is my absolute favorite conditioner that I've used on my hair. My hair is so smooth and hydrating after I use this product on my hair. This product is a little pricey for me, but it's well worth the price.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Review for: Long
Great conditioner! I have been using this one for years and it is such a staple in my haircare. Smells amazing, great for long hair to really keep it shiny and healthy. I will buy this over and over!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Review for: Long
I really love the cute packaging and fun names on Herball Essences. This leaves my hair looking, feeling and smelling delicious. A good value for regular use.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Review for: Long
My go to conditioner, smells amazing works wonderful. Leaves my hair so soft and managable. My hair is thick and up to my waist.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Review for: Long
I absolutely LOVE this product it smells wonderful it leave my hair so soft and when I get out of the shower my hair is easy to brush
C M.
C M.
Review for: Long
Love this stuff, moisturizes my hair very well and last a long time. I don't have to use half the bottle every time I use it
Clarisa R.
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Long
Herbal essence has the best smelling shampoos! This one is great for one you just dyed your hair, which I do often!
Andy C.
Andy C.
Fort worth , TX
Review for: Long
Me gusta usar este producto en lo personal lo recomiendo en verdad que el cabello queda muy bien y con olor muy agradable
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?