Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner for Long Hair 12 fl. oz. Bottle

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Conditioner for long hair with the essences of raspberry. see more...

• "It makes my hair silky smooth and smells great and it's full of moisture and bounce and it stays soft for days!" in 3 reviews
  • "Smells great, leaves my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "The smell is long lasting you can straighten it and you could still smell this conditioner it makes your hair very smooth." in 1 review
  • "I don't even have long hair but I love using this shampoo/conditioner just because it smells so good!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair smelling AMAZING!" in 1 review
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Again I use this conditioner cause I have LONG hair! It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling great! I have colored hair so my hair is damaged and brittle but this conditioner leaves my hair soft and feeling great
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Frequent buyer and user for my long hair. Leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. Don't notice a specific area it targets. Affordable and available at many stores. Overall I am satisfied with this conditioner.
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells its smells so sweet and makes your hair silly smooth i also love theor color treated shampoo and conditioner as well they smell almost exact
Logann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company who has consistently good products. This shampoo does such a well job on my long hair and makes it feel so soft. The scent is subtle and last all day. Love the price! Love this shampoo!
Amber E.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best store bought conditioners I have found. The scent is pleasant and it works better than other brands. I find it very affordable and I definitely recommend it. I am perfectly satisfied with this product!
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
both the shampoo and conditioner smell great. while I'm in the shower my hair feels amazing and smooth but that doesn't last long once I'm out. I've also found that this product dries out my hair and scalp.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this all the time when I was trying to grow my hair longer. Smells delicious and I love the formula. Helped strengthen my hair. Now a days I stay away from hair products with sodium lauryl sulfate (to avoid irritation and thinning) but I always loved it and it worked great!!
jenna l.
jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I love it when a conditioner is focused on taking care of long hair. It can be so hard to care for long hair, but this product makes it easy. Herbal Essences always smells amazing, so it's great to have a product that works for me!
Mary J.
Homewood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another adolescent/teen staple for me. Smells like sweet tarts! I loved the smell and still do. It has always been a decent product; not one I pick up regularly anymore, but one I would never think twice about using if needed.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal essences aconditioner is really good I used it for two years and I used the shampoo the conditioner and the dry shampoo is good for dry scalp like me my hair feels so much better after I used I recommended to everyone