BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ. see more...

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tang...1 Answers
Martha R.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my go to fall shampoo. I normally cut my hair shoulder length in the summer time for it to be manageable and when it comes to fall, want my longer hair to have the security from split ends and being dull looking. This really helps with the process and smells heavenly.
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
This conditioner is super soft. I use this shampoo every time i shampoo my hair. It isn't in a package but it's still a cute bottle. I have long brown hair and it keeps it beautifully. Shiny i an definitely satisfied with it.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the scent and smoothing power of this conditioner. I got a bigger size because I have hair to the small of my back and use more conditioner than shampoo now that I've changed my hair washing routine.
kristen j.
kristen j.
Vance, AL
I have used the herbal essence long term relationship conditioner for a long time now. It moisturizes my hair and smells great. I love the bottle it comes in.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. My hair always comes out feeling soft, smelling amazing, and looking shiny!
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
Review for: Long
I have wavy hair which can make shampooing it difficult. I love the smell of this product. It isn't overpowering and as my husband says leaves me smelling like a girl. The conditioner is thick and gently moisturizes the hair. I found in using it my hair was softer and easier to manage. I love the affordability of the product as I often use a coupon to grab a good deal. I definitely will be purchasing it again and again.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Review for: Long
Smells great and does the job. I have long hair and this is one of my go to conditioners. It leaves my hair soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. I purchased this product on sale at Target and would definitely recommend and will continue using it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Long
I enjoy and have tried several different types of their shampoo and conditioner all of them smell amazing and perform very well. I have yet to be disappointed with any products. Will repurchase in the future. Slightly expensive.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Review for: Long
My go to conditioner, smells amazing works wonderful. Leaves my hair so soft and managable. My hair is thick and up to my waist.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Wendell, NC
Love it! one of my faves! would give it 5 stars but it has Steryal Alcohol listed as the second ingredient which I don't like. trying to stick with natural ingredients
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?