BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ. see more...

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep ta...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my go to fall shampoo. I normally cut my hair shoulder length in the summer time for it to be manageable and when it comes to fall, want my longer hair to have the security from split ends and being dull looking. This really helps with the process and smells heavenly.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
This conditioner is super soft. I use this shampoo every time i shampoo my hair. It isn't in a package but it's still a cute bottle. I have long brown hair and it keeps it beautifully. Shiny i an definitely satisfied with it.
kristen j.
Vance, AL
I have used the herbal essence long term relationship conditioner for a long time now. It moisturizes my hair and smells great. I love the bottle it comes in.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. My hair always comes out feeling soft, smelling amazing, and looking shiny!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scents and packaging of all herbal essences products, however, they just don't perform exceptionally for me. I don't notice huge improvements, short term or long term. I will probably not repurchase this line and I wouldn't recommend for anyone with seriously damaged hair.
Kaela J.
Raymond
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy hair which can make shampooing it difficult. I love the smell of this product. It isn't overpowering and as my husband says leaves me smelling like a girl. The conditioner is thick and gently moisturizes the hair. I found in using it my hair was softer and easier to manage. I love the affordability of the product as I often use a coupon to grab a good deal. I definitely will be purchasing it again and again.
Brooke J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a cheaper option for hair care this is great! I have super long thick hair and this conditioner makes my hair so soft and detangles pretty easily. Also smells good. This stuff got my hair through my broke college years.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite conditioners for years. Always left hair feeling silky and smelled amazing. I used to get compliments on how great my hair smelled. They changed the formula a few years back and the smell is a bit different now but still works great.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Smells great and does the job. I have long hair and this is one of my go to conditioners. It leaves my hair soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. I purchased this product on sale at Target and would definitely recommend and will continue using it.
Cindy A.
Indio, CA
My hair smells wonderful and it's super soft after using this conditioner. I've stuck to it for about a year already and it's the only one that doesn't dry out my hair badly. A day after a wash my hair feels very soft and its not oily
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?