Add a Photo

By HERBAL ESSENCES
#401 in Hair Color
Looking for a Long Hair Conditioner? With Keratin Protection. With Raspberry & Silk Extracts Long Term Relationship Conditioner s formula indulges every inch of your long hair in velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.  This fragrant fusion of red raspberries and Brazilian silk is a match made in heaven for a romance will last a long, long time. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Give Rapunzel a run for her money.  This velvety conditioner indulges every inch and gives your hair strength against damage so you can grow it longer and longer and that s no fairy tale.  Longing for a happ.
Photos (5)
Martha R.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

This is my go to fall shampoo. I normally cut my hair shoulder length in the summer time for it to be manageable and when it comes to fall, want my longer hair to have the security from split ends and being dull looking. This really helps with the process and smells heavenly.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA

Smells great and does the job. I have long hair and this is one of my go to conditioners. It leaves my hair soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. I purchased this product on sale at Target and would definitely recommend and will continue using it.
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV

This conditioner is super soft. I use this shampoo every time i shampoo my hair. It isn't in a package but it's still a cute bottle. I have long brown hair and it keeps it beautifully. Shiny i an definitely satisfied with it.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA

I really enjoy the scent and smoothing power of this conditioner. I got a bigger size because I have hair to the small of my back and use more conditioner than shampoo now that I've changed my hair washing routine.
kristen j.
kristen j.
Vance, AL

I have used the herbal essence long term relationship conditioner for a long time now. It moisturizes my hair and smells great. I love the bottle it comes in.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.

My go to conditioner, smells amazing works wonderful. Leaves my hair so soft and managable. My hair is thick and up to my waist.
Megan R.
Megan R.

This stuff is amazing. My hair always comes out feeling soft, smelling amazing, and looking shiny!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Greenville, NC

Love it! one of my faves! would give it 5 stars but it has Steryal Alcohol listed as the second ingredient which I don't like. trying to stick with natural ingredients
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love herbal essences, and I have hade this conditioner for a while now, and it smells great. And it also hydrates your hair and makes it shinier and stronger
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.

I used this when my hair was down to my lower back. it worked well to get the tangles out but my hair felt kind of dry the next day. Smells great. Kind of expensive.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO

I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?