BY HERBAL ESSENCES

As our heaven-on-earth pomegranate fragrance seduces your senses, the formula of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner for long hair indulges every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection* and velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oil
  • Infused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Deeply conditions hair to repair damage & smooth texture
  • Gives hair wonderful hydration to soften & strengthen
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy B.
I've only recently purchased this.
The product smells great and the scent is pretty long lasting. I have heard good things about this and some people even use this as a leave-in conditioner.
My hair generally feels less tangly after using it (because that's what conditioner do???). It washes out easily and doesn't stay in my scalp.
Christine F.
Wyoming, MI
I currently have long hair so trying to find a shampoo/conditioner that I work with my hair without leaving it really is always been a challenge for me but this works wonders with my hair it leaves it soft really hardly any Tangles. I really enjoy using this and I will probably continue to use for a while
Autumn Dawn M.
Nashville
This is the only brand that doesnt leave my hair oily or coat it. It leaves my hair super soft and it smells great. The smell lasts all day. I own multiple types from this brand and enjoy them all. Its affordable and they all smell amazing.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Again I use this conditioner cause I have LONG hair! It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling great! I have colored hair so my hair is damaged and brittle but this conditioner leaves my hair soft and feeling great
Tabitha M.
The smells amazing!!! I am the biggest fan of Herbal Essence and their conditioners. They work so good on my relaxed hair which happens to be a little fine. And the smell is not over powering. Big fan!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
When I was growing out my hair this was my go to. I live this product and I will continue to use this in my journey. Super affordable and is sold everywhere. I strongly recommend this product
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
If you're trying to protect your length, and minimize the visibility of split ends, this is for you. This line helps "hide" the split ends, allowing you to go longer between cuts especially if you're trying to "let it grow." Highly recommend. It worked wonders for me.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love the scents and packaging of all herbal essences products, however, they just don't perform exceptionally for me. I don't notice huge improvements, short term or long term. I will probably not repurchase this line and I wouldn't recommend for anyone with seriously damaged hair.
Giselle M.
South Bend, IN
First off this smells SO good, every time I shower my boyfriend tells me I smell good because of this product (and he never even notices when I wear perfume) but it doesn’t really do anything for my damage split ends, does help with detangling
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I absolutely love the smell of this product! Both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing! I haven't purchased it in awhile, since I've been coloring my hair, but I'm still partial to this specific type of shampoo from Herbal Essences.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?