BY HERBAL ESSENCES

As our heaven-on-earth pomegranate fragrance seduces your senses, the formula of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner for long hair indulges every inch of your hair with 10X keratin protection* and velvety conditioning that gives your length strength against breakage and split ends.

• Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner is lovingly free of parabens, gluten, and mineral oil
  • Infused with Pomegranate Essences
  • Deeply conditions hair to repair damage & smooth texture
  • Gives hair wonderful hydration to soften & strengthen
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help...1 Answers
Amy B.
I've only recently purchased this.
The product smells great and the scent is pretty long lasting. I have heard good things about this and some people even use this as a leave-in conditioner.
My hair generally feels less tangly after using it (because that's what conditioner do???). It washes out easily and doesn't stay in my scalp.
Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
I used this for the longest time and it kept my extremely long hair healthy, I recently stopped using it during my pregnancy because it started to dry out and dull my hair, probably just caused from the changes of pregnancy to my hair, but I was very very loyal to it for years before.
Autumn Dawn M.
Nashville
This is the only brand that doesnt leave my hair oily or coat it. It leaves my hair super soft and it smells great. The smell lasts all day. I own multiple types from this brand and enjoy them all. Its affordable and they all smell amazing.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Again I use this conditioner cause I have LONG hair! It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling great! I have colored hair so my hair is damaged and brittle but this conditioner leaves my hair soft and feeling great
Tabitha M.
The smells amazing!!! I am the biggest fan of Herbal Essence and their conditioners. They work so good on my relaxed hair which happens to be a little fine. And the smell is not over powering. Big fan!
Victoria M.
Used this product for the longest time and it always worked well and was affordable. Towards the end I feel like my hair became immune to it or they changed their formula lol. I loved the scent and everyone would always compliment me on my hair!
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
If you're trying to protect your length, and minimize the visibility of split ends, this is for you. This line helps "hide" the split ends, allowing you to go longer between cuts especially if you're trying to "let it grow." Highly recommend. It worked wonders for me.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love the scents and packaging of all herbal essences products, however, they just don't perform exceptionally for me. I don't notice huge improvements, short term or long term. I will probably not repurchase this line and I wouldn't recommend for anyone with seriously damaged hair.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
First off this smells SO good, every time I shower my boyfriend tells me I smell good because of this product (and he never even notices when I wear perfume) but it doesn’t really do anything for my damage split ends, does help with detangling
Maeghan F.
Seattle
I have long, straight, fine hair and this is the only conditioner I can find that keeps it looking and feeling good. It seems to minimize split ends and keep my hair super shiny. The price is cheap for the results in my opinion!
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I have very tangle prone hair, does this conditioner help keep tangles at bay better than the average conditioner?