Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Creme Leave-In Conditioner, Nourishing for All Hair Types - 6 fl oz

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Nicholas V.
Clearwater, FL
WORKS AMAZING, I LOVE THE SMELL AND MAKES MY HAIR SMOOTH AND MANAGEABLE, DOESN'T TANGLE LIKE IT USUALLY DOES EVEN WHEN USING CONDITIONER IN THE SHOWER. IT DOESN'T COST MUCH AND IT WELL WORTH THE PURCHASE. I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR EXTRA CONDITIONING AND SMOOTHNESS IN THEIR HAIR!
Lindsey W.
Warner Robins, GA
Who isn't a fan of Herbal??? I don't know anyone who has not liked the products and I consider myself a complete fan!! Really love their intensive blends creme for leave in! I always like a good leave in products and this is the stuff!!! Go buy it and you won't regret it!
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My all time favorite hair brand. Have used all their products since I was a child. All of their hair products smell amazing. Perfect leave in conditioner, super effective on my hair! It's good for all hair types!
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
I love using leave in treatments this particular product smells very fresh and leaves my hair so straight and soft. I have brown straight and kinda oily hair so it was nice and light even in my hair
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Leaves hair feeling soft and light-weight, good for those with oily hair. It helps balance out damaged hair due to heat and dying treatments. It smells good, as usual Herbal Essences products do.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I put this in my hair after I get out of the shower while my hair is still damp and then tie it into a braid for the night. It keeps my hair soft and tangle free for the morning. And no frizzies!
Isaura D.
My hair was a mess but i love the smell of this product, i have curly hair and light brown, i recommend this product because my hair get soft when i use this, and this product is not expensive.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this all the time for my hair . My hair is oily & dry , so i need as much nourishing conditioning as i can get. When I'm on the go this is my go to ! IT'S HEAVEN FOR MY HAIR!
Jennifer F.
Yonkers, NY
This works great for the knots in my hair as well as my kids hair. It smells great too. I use it when I miss a hair washing day to keep my hair knot free and smelling wonderful
Ciera T.
Atlanta, GA
I'm happy about this product because it's more convenient to have a leave in conditioner that's great for all testers you don't have to worry about it drying out your hair
Jessica G.
South Gate, CA
What should I get for dry hair?