BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Triple Conditioning System. Softer hair in one use. Clairol Herbal Essences Intensive Blends has a Triple Conditioning System uniquely formulated with Aloe, Vitamin E and Protein. This ultra-rich moisturizing formula naturally nourishes your hair, leaving it with a softness you can feel after just one use. Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Nourishing Creme Leave-In: An additional layer of conditioning protection - that won't weigh your hair down. Great for detangling.

Ingredients: Water, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Tocopherol Acetate, Panthenol, Anthemix Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Narcissus Jonquilla (Jonquil) Extract, Rosa Canina, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Octamethyltrisiloxane, Isoceteth-20, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.

rachel a.
Bloomsburg
using one of these now I really like how the smell stays in your hair after you wash it out. I bought it because my roommate had a different scent and I just can’t get enough
Symone T.
Smyrna, TN
I have type 4a hair and my daughter has type 3a hair. This is the only product that I've tried that works on both of our hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily and it doesn't weigh down her curls.
Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
Makes my hair feel smooth and de tangled but my hair pulls in so much moisture and it pulls in too much product and leaves my hair feeling greasy after a few hours of wearing
Tia C.
Fort Worth, TX
It's true! I was skeptic at first because a variety of hair products claim to be "for all hair types." This cream leave-in is in fact nourishing, and for all hair types. It smells very, very nice and is really great on my hair. I love it. I have a lot of stories with leave-in conditioners, this one is one you want to keep under your bathroom counter, or on your product shelf, or wherever you keep your hair products.
Laura C.
Pasadena, CA
I've used a lot of different leave-in conditioners over the years and this has been one of the best. My hair is rather thick and I sometimes find that I have to use quite a bit more product than the label usually says but this was not the case with the Herbal Essences leave-in. I found that a little went a long way. My hair was soft without feeling heavy with product and it had a great smell without being overpowering which can sometimes be a problem for me.
Ana P.
Hayward
I got my hair so damage after several times I dye my hair , so I have to be very careful with my conditioning since its the only reason my hair haven't fall off lol but with this conditioner it's like magic , if feels so soft but my favorite part it's the smell I'm very picky with that and I love this one . Good job ! :)
Ally S.
This is probably my all time favorite leave in conditioner. My whole household uses it! It's great for both my thick straight hair and my boyfriend's dense curly hair. It leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and silky every time I use it! I would certainly recommend it to anyone who wants soft hair in just a few minutes.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Love this conditioner! Let's face it, we put our hair through a lot. Heat from blow drying, straightening, curling; not to mention the styling products. I love a great leave in conditioner to get my hair feeling silky smooth & Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Creme Leave-In Conditioner definitely gets the job done!
Brittany B.
Cheraw, SC
Have uses this numerous times and I absolutely love it it's not like other products I use my hair is left with a lovely scent and it does exactly what it says it's gonna do I have dirty blonde really thick hair and it tends to be frizzy just wish it had more in the bottle other then that it is amazing :)
Maddi K.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It is pretty good and affordable as well, but I have very damaged hair from coloring and I don't know if it does enough to realllllllly get in deep and heal it. I would probably buy it again, but I'll use up my other products first.
Jessica G.
South Gate, CA
What should I get for dry hair?