Herbal Essences Hydralicious Silky Boost Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner Dual Pack

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #6 in Haircare Sets

Treat your hair to a boost of silky softness.

• does this smooth and make your hair shiny?2 Answers
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
I used to use this set all the time I don't know why I stopped. The value is great and it smells amazinggg. It smells like my hair turned into candy. And if I keep the conditioner in my hair for about five minutes it feels as though I just used an expensive hair mask to rejuvenate my locks!
Ana L.
One of the haircare brands I'm not a fan of. Herbal essence is not for my hair. I used to buy this brand but stop because it would make my hair really greasy. As if I didn't shower for days. My scalp would be even more dry. It didn't make my hair look alive either. I wouldn't reccomend
Sara L.
I use a lot of these shampoo by this brand. This is the current scent in my shower. It smells amazing! I love herbal essence for cleaning and basic conditioning of your hair. It is not a big hair product that says it will fix problems with your hair but it does amazing at cleaning and leaving it smelling amazing!
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
This shampoo melts amazing. I don’t actually have this scent i have the argan oil and shea and it does my hair amazing. I try to use anything with argan oil because it softens my hair and makes it way more manageable and this does that
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I like this product but not as something I would use all the time. I felt after a while of using it it left a residue on my hair and I had to go to a different product to basically cleanse it better.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Mixed Herbal Essences Hydralicious + Silky Boost Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner Dual Pack este shampoo y acondicionador super rico con el que lavar el cabello es todo una dulzura su olor es rico, cuando lo vas a utilizar y lo pones en las palmas de tus manos tiene varias tonalidades, su costo es modico y accesible
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love herbal esscenses. Such an amazing drug store hair product. I havent found a single product from them that I don't care for. They always smell so amazing and make my hair feel so soft. I highly reccomend these !!
Susie E.
Este champú es una maravilla deja tu cabello muy suave muy sedoso muy manejable y no se compara con ninguno el precio está súper bien huele muy rico y para el trabajo que hace que más le pueden pedir
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
Love Love Love me some Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner.. it all smells so good and always leaves your hair silky smooth..I just received my first VoxBox from influenster and I got the Cucumber and Green Tea Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner and I couldn't be more excited for a FREE gift!!!
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
Herbal essence will always be my favorite brand of shampoo/ conditioner. This one smell so wonderful I love it!! All of their scents are amazing and refreshing! By far my most favorite shampoo brands, everyone should try this!
For a reference i have very long thick hair!
Anara B.
portland, or
does this smooth and make your hair shiny?