Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo uploaded by Kayla S.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo uploaded by Kim B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Round and Round I Go, Smoothing Your Hair Where It Wants It More. My Rich, Swirly Shampoo and Conditioner System Fused With Extracts of Red Vanilla & Whipped Aloe Makes A Heavenly Match As It Hydrates from Root to Tip

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-4, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Does this really work and is it good for curly hair 1 Answers
  • What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?2 Answers
Francine C.
Oakland, CA
This conditioner smells so good like you want to eat it. The scent stays in your hair throughout the day and hydrates all day as well. I would recommend it for colored hair since I don't believe it'll damage it. Overall, I would recommend this to others, but probably not individuals with sensitive hair.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Love the smell
Of this shampoo. Great for daily use on your hair. Leaves hair smelling so good and soft. Easy to find and very affordable. Herbal essences has been around for a very long time! So very dependable brand
Kristy C.
It took me so long to finally find this scent of the Hydralicious line. Honestly though, this is my favorite scent of the whole brand. The first scent of it in the shower makes me smile. It has such a relaxing and comfortable smell to it. I love it! It smells like strawberry and cream. If you can actually find this, it is a great buy. I found it in a 2 pack, shampoo & conditioner, for $5 at Target.
MANDY H.
Jacksonville
I have tight curly hair and its very hard to find products that moisturize my hair. so far this is the only product that has made my hair is soft and moisturized! its sooo good! I have only tried it for a week but I'm already in love with it! I really hope it keeps working for me. This is the best conditioner if you have hair that knots easily. It smells great as well.
Kasey S.
Lincoln, NE
Overall, I really enjoy using the Herbal Essences products. They smell great and work really well...at first. I have to switch formulas every time I empty a bottle, otherwise my hair doesn't feel clean or soft. The Hydralicious was the same way. Worked great until I got to the bottom of the bottle and then I switched formulas.
Julie S.
Studio City, CA
I love the smell, I just don't love the price. The best price with a coupon for their regular sized bottle is 3$. I use about a quarter size amount for my hair which is almost elbow length and it does a really good job spreading evenly. With other brands of shampoo I feel like I have to use more to get an even spread across my hair. So the price is higher than I would like to spend but the aromatics and even spread make it worth it
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Would use this for a while, kept repurchasing it from target since they have the shampoo and conditioner pack for about $5 and some change. Really did like it, started using it because my hair was really dry and flat. It did hydrate my hair more and gave it Volume. Made it soft and healthier.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
I can definitely attest that this product works! Because I have colored my hair and quite frequently the past couple years I have grown worried of hair damage. To try and ensure my hair stays healthy and moisturized I also use Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner and it has not disappointed!
Ashley R.
I ALWAYS go to Herbal Essences for my shampoo and conditioner. I love the way that it smells and how much it costs. I love how many different scents that they have to choose from as well. You will never have to worry about not having a new scent to try because there are so many!
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
My hair gets very dry near the ends, but my scalp can get pretty oily. This shampoo is a good balance- cleans my roots while keeping the ends soft. My color doesn't fade to badly either, but I prefer Herbal Essences' shampoo for color tasted hair when I've freshly dyed.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?
Karen A.
Does this really work and is it good for curly hair