Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self Targeting Shampoo uploaded by Kayla S.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self Targeting Shampoo uploaded by Kim B.

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self Targeting Shampoo

• Round and Round I Go, Smoothing Your Hair Where It Wants It More. My Rich, Swirly Shampoo and Conditioner System Fused With Extracts of Red Vanilla & Whipped Aloe Makes A Heavenly Match As It Hydrates from Root to Tip

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-4, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Does this really work and is it good for curly hair 1 Answers
  • What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?2 Answers
Francine C.
Oakland, CA
This conditioner smells so good like you want to eat it. The scent stays in your hair throughout the day and hydrates all day as well. I would recommend it for colored hair since I don't believe it'll damage it. Overall, I would recommend this to others, but probably not individuals with sensitive hair.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have tight curly hair and its very hard to find products that moisturize my hair. so far this is the only product that has made my hair is soft and moisturized! its sooo good! I have only tried it for a week but I'm already in love with it! I really hope it keeps working for me. This is the best conditioner if you have hair that knots easily. It smells great as well.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
I can definitely attest that this product works! Because I have colored my hair and quite frequently the past couple years I have grown worried of hair damage. To try and ensure my hair stays healthy and moisturized I also use Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner and it has not disappointed!
Ashley R.
I ALWAYS go to Herbal Essences for my shampoo and conditioner. I love the way that it smells and how much it costs. I love how many different scents that they have to choose from as well. You will never have to worry about not having a new scent to try because there are so many!
Eileen G.
I love all these products can really tell a difference when using these products to others. I have very damaged hair and once using this product and i could feel the difference. My hair did not feel so dry and damaged it actually felt more hydrated and extremely soft
Skye H.
Van Dyne, WI
I always end up coming back to this conditioner. I feel like it gets my hair soft and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind. Not to mention it smells fantastic (and I've even had a few gentleman comment that my hair smelled great hours after a shower).
Kathryn M.
Falls Creek, PA
This works well for me because my water at home has a very high iron content. Even though we have a softener, the water still drys out my hair. Hydralicious conditioner does a great job at keeping the moisture in my hair and keeps it soft and shiny.
Ashleigh V.
Monee, IL
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!!! Before this product, my hair was so dry and damaged. I couldn't find an affordable conditioner that worked for my hair without making it greasy. I have been using it for a while and my ends are so much better and hair is so much softer!! I recommend this product for anyone who has dry and damages hair
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Smells like heaven super cheap AMD amazing lovely texture. Very refreshing smells like everything good. The smells what caught means then the soft texture my hair had after my use of it and I just want say anything bad about this product and I recommend this to anyone
Carissa C.
Walla Walla, WA
I have always loved Herbal Essences conditioners. They are very affordable and as the name might suggest, always smell so good. I often mix them with another conditioner that doesn't smell as nice so I get the best of both worlds. I always repurchase their conditioners, but usually switch up the scents.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?
Karen A.
Does this really work and is it good for curly hair