BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Round and Round I Go, Smoothing Your Hair Where It Wants It More. My Rich, Swirly Shampoo and Conditioner System Fused With Extracts of Red Vanilla & Whipped Aloe Makes A Heavenly Match As It Hydrates from Root to Tip.

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-4, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Love the smell
Of this shampoo. Great for daily use on your hair. Leaves hair smelling so good and soft. Easy to find and very affordable. Herbal essences has been around for a very long time! So very dependable brand
Kristy C.
It took me so long to finally find this scent of the Hydralicious line. Honestly though, this is my favorite scent of the whole brand. The first scent of it in the shower makes me smile. It has such a relaxing and comfortable smell to it. I love it! It smells like strawberry and cream. If you can actually find this, it is a great buy. I found it in a 2 pack, shampoo & conditioner, for $5 at Target.
Kasey U.
Overall, I really enjoy using the Herbal Essences products. They smell great and work really well...at first. I have to switch formulas every time I empty a bottle, otherwise my hair doesn't feel clean or soft. The Hydralicious was the same way. Worked great until I got to the bottom of the bottle and then I switched formulas.
Julie S.
Studio City, CA
I love the smell, I just don't love the price. The best price with a coupon for their regular sized bottle is 3$. I use about a quarter size amount for my hair which is almost elbow length and it does a really good job spreading evenly. With other brands of shampoo I feel like I have to use more to get an even spread across my hair. So the price is higher than I would like to spend but the aromatics and even spread make it worth it
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Would use this for a while, kept repurchasing it from target since they have the shampoo and conditioner pack for about $5 and some change. Really did like it, started using it because my hair was really dry and flat. It did hydrate my hair more and gave it Volume. Made it soft and healthier.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
My hair gets very dry near the ends, but my scalp can get pretty oily. This shampoo is a good balance- cleans my roots while keeping the ends soft. My color doesn't fade to badly either, but I prefer Herbal Essences' shampoo for color tasted hair when I've freshly dyed.
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX
This product smells awesome and make my hair feelz awwesome and the packaging is amazing too. I love the bright colors. And you don't have to use much. As to some other products. I think this is one of the few i will recommend to my friends and family.
SIGRIT P.

I love this shampoo . Its smell , the texture gives my hair , everything ... I've used for a long time , even if you have dyed hair makes your color becomes clearer especially in my case I had wicks and remove with a tinge the color of my base.
Danyale C.
Buckhannon, WV
Great product. Smells amazing. Recommend this to anyone with crazy think hair. Better than Aussie. And the smell lingers with you. You significant other will differently notice and turn others heads while walking down the sidewalk. Give it a try
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
The smell is amazing and the shampoo makes my hair extra soft and shines I love this product and it's a definite repurchase. I use this product every other day paired with the conditioner with a different shampoo on off days