BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Bull s-eye! Set your sights on sending this hydrating shampoo to smooth your hair where it wants it more. It s the perfect balancing act for normal hair because it self-targets from root to tip for swirls that really hit the spot. Tame your finicky tresses with this hydrating shampoo, fused with extracts of red vanilla & whipped aloe. For hair hydration that s truly spot on, try with Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner. Hydrating shampoo that smooths your hair where it wants it more. Balances normal hair by self-targeting from root to tip for swirls that really hit the spot. Fused with extracts of red vanilla and whipped aloe to tame your tricky tresses. For hair hydration that s truly spot on, try Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner. see more...

Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Would use this for a while, kept repurchasing it from target since they have the shampoo and conditioner pack for about $5 and some change. Really did like it, started using it because my hair was really dry and flat. It did hydrate my hair more and gave it Volume. Made it soft and healthier.
Danyale C.
Buckhannon, WV
Great product. Smells amazing. Recommend this to anyone with crazy think hair. Better than Aussie. And the smell lingers with you. You significant other will differently notice and turn others heads while walking down the sidewalk. Give it a try
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
The smell is amazing and the shampoo makes my hair extra soft and shines I love this product and it's a definite repurchase. I use this product every other day paired with the conditioner with a different shampoo on off days
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Great smelling shampoo, however it doesn't leave my hair feeling completely cleanse. I have to wash my hair three times three times to get that clean feeling.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love herbal essences and this product is one of my favorite! Smells amazing and hydrates my hair at all, recommend you to buy the conditioner too
Justine A.
This is a great shampoo. It creates a nice lather and leaves my hair soft and clean. I use the matching conditioner as well and that is great too.
Agnese A.
Falls Church , VA
This is my number one pick , I really like this shampoo and I have used it for two years and my hair feels really soft after using it
Kyleen B.
Murfreesboro, NC
Loved it worked as stated and smells awesome!! Love the packaging and the conditioner as well! Beats other products hands down.
Tracey K.
Goodlettsville, TN
Love love love this shampoo! Lathers up a lot!!! Cleanses hair and you can really feel the softness! Smells great too!
Farrah S.
Billings, MT
My hair tends to get dry and whenever I use this it always helps! I can always count on this to make my hair feel full