BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Bull s-eye! Set your sights on sending this hydrating shampoo to smooth your hair where it wants it more. It s the perfect balancing act for normal hair because it self-targets from root to tip for swirls that really hit the spot. Tame your finicky tresses with this hydrating shampoo, fused with extracts of red vanilla & whipped aloe. For hair hydration that s truly spot on, try with Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner. Hydrating shampoo that smooths your hair where it wants it more. Balances normal hair by self-targeting from root to tip for swirls that really hit the spot. Fused with extracts of red vanilla and whipped aloe to tame your tricky tresses. For hair hydration that s truly spot on, try Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would use this for a while, kept repurchasing it from target since they have the shampoo and conditioner pack for about $5 and some change. Really did like it, started using it because my hair was really dry and flat. It did hydrate my hair more and gave it Volume. Made it soft and healthier.
Cande C.
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX
This product smells awesome and make my hair feelz awwesome and the packaging is amazing too. I love the bright colors. And you don't have to use much. As to some other products. I think this is one of the few i will recommend to my friends and family.
Danyale C.
Danyale C.
Buckhannon, WV
Great product. Smells amazing. Recommend this to anyone with crazy think hair. Better than Aussie. And the smell lingers with you. You significant other will differently notice and turn others heads while walking down the sidewalk. Give it a try
Elena B.
Elena B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells really good. Unfortunately I am not a very big fan because every time I used this the top of my head felt really greasy. I really wanted to like this. Maybe it only happens to me, but the greasy feeling was too much for me.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is amazing and the shampoo makes my hair extra soft and shines I love this product and it's a definite repurchase. I use this product every other day paired with the conditioner with a different shampoo on off days
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Great smelling shampoo, however it doesn't leave my hair feeling completely cleanse. I have to wash my hair three times three times to get that clean feeling.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love herbal essences and this product is one of my favorite! Smells amazing and hydrates my hair at all, recommend you to buy the conditioner too
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo. It creates a nice lather and leaves my hair soft and clean. I use the matching conditioner as well and that is great too.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Fort Smith, AR
This product smells really good. I don't feel like it does much for my hair though. I have noticed when I use this shampoo my scalp itches.
Agnese A.
Agnese A.
Falls Church , VA
This is my number one pick , I really like this shampoo and I have used it for two years and my hair feels really soft after using it