Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner uploaded by Kayla S.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner uploaded by Kim B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Ready, aim, indulge! In this hydrating conditioner. It treats your finicky hair to a tress-by-tress treatment that aims moisture where your hair needs it most. Shine on with this hydrating conditioner, fused with extracts of red vanilla & whipped aloe. For smoothness that s swirled in all the right places, try Hydralicious Self-targeting Shampoo. Gives finicky hair a moisture treatment where it needs it most. Hydrating conditioner restores hair s smoothness tress by tress. Fused with extracts of red vanilla and whipped aloe to indulge your hair. For ultimate smoothness, try with Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo. see more...

• Does this really work and is it good for curly hair 1 Answers
  • What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?2 Answers
Ivory C.
Ivory C.
East Chicago, IN
When I first used this product i could really feel the difference in the texture of my hair! It was so soft and smooth! Ive been using it for a year now and i have no complaints! My daily hair style is to air dry my hair... Not the typical womanly thing to do but... it works! My hair doesn't frizz or get poofy! Hope this was helpful! (:
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Walla Walla, WA
I have always loved Herbal Essences conditioners. They are very affordable and as the name might suggest, always smell so good. I often mix them with another conditioner that doesn't smell as nice so I get the best of both worlds. I always repurchase their conditioners, but usually switch up the scents.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
I can definitely attest that this product works! Because I have colored my hair and quite frequently the past couple years I have grown worried of hair damage. To try and ensure my hair stays healthy and moisturized I also use Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner and it has not disappointed!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ALWAYS go to Herbal Essences for my shampoo and conditioner. I love the way that it smells and how much it costs. I love how many different scents that they have to choose from as well. You will never have to worry about not having a new scent to try because there are so many!
ora b.
ora b.
Bronx, NY
I was pleased with this product, the scent was delicious as with all of the herbal essencw products. Its takes you to a tropical place which is why i always have some in my house for those stressful days. This conditioner made my hair feel soft and pleasant i would buy it again
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Makes your hair soft and it works great to get your hair trained to look alive it doesn't cost much at walmart and i use it about twice a week but i don't like to over do it i just don't like any other kind so i don't know and yes i will be buying this one again
Kaia M.
Kaia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Great conditioner . I like the scents of other versions better but overall a very great product that I will be purchasing again in the furture. It is effective and keeps my hair conditioned and moisturized. Very good and does exactly what it says it will do.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
I absolutely love the herbal essence hydrolicious line by herbal essence it is by far my favorite lime that they do, it is so incredibly moisturizing & my hair never looked better...Seriously it compares to some of my high end salon shampoos & conditioners.
Lindsay s.
Lindsay s.
Love my herbal essence. Leaves my hair easily brushed when dry and oh so super soft :) and prices are always great always in Stock. For the amount I have to use the prize is absolutely amazing. Love the different scents and kinds for different days.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Falls Creek, PA
This works well for me because my water at home has a very high iron content. Even though we have a softener, the water still drys out my hair. Hydralicious conditioner does a great job at keeping the moisture in my hair and keeps it soft and shiny.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work and is it good for curly hair