Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner uploaded by Kayla S.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner uploaded by Kim B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Ready, aim, indulge! In this hydrating conditioner. It treats your finicky hair to a tress-by-tress treatment that aims moisture where your hair needs it most. Shine on with this hydrating conditioner, fused with extracts of red vanilla & whipped aloe. For smoothness that s swirled in all the right places, try Hydralicious Self-targeting Shampoo. Gives finicky hair a moisture treatment where it needs it most. Hydrating conditioner restores hair s smoothness tress by tress. Fused with extracts of red vanilla and whipped aloe to indulge your hair. For ultimate smoothness, try with Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo. see more...

• Does this really work and is it good for curly hair 1 Answers
  • What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?2 Answers
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Smells like heaven super cheap AMD amazing lovely texture. Very refreshing smells like everything good. The smells what caught means then the soft texture my hair had after my use of it and I just want say anything bad about this product and I recommend this to anyone
Francine C.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells so good like you want to eat it. The scent stays in your hair throughout the day and hydrates all day as well. I would recommend it for colored hair since I don't believe it'll damage it. Overall, I would recommend this to others, but probably not individuals with sensitive hair.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
I can definitely attest that this product works! Because I have colored my hair and quite frequently the past couple years I have grown worried of hair damage. To try and ensure my hair stays healthy and moisturized I also use Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner and it has not disappointed!
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Makes your hair soft and it works great to get your hair trained to look alive it doesn't cost much at walmart and i use it about twice a week but i don't like to over do it i just don't like any other kind so i don't know and yes i will be buying this one again
Maria s.
Mecca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love how this conditioners smell ! I use this conditioner to untangle my hair and it works perfectly for me! I totally recommend this conditioner if you struggle with tangled hair.
Abiane C.
Morrow, GA
Herbal essence is known for there amazing scent. I love this product and It's cost effective I no longer use it as I have dreads now so I use another brand. But when my hair was out it was great and I'll recommend.
Jaime R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells so good and not only is the smell amazing but so is the quality. It makes my hair super soft and manageable
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Herbal Essences and how it leaves my hair feeling. Helps my hair feel soft and conditioned.
Angie A.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbel essence is pne of my favorites the smell of them and the conditioner makes it feel so much more alive
Amanda B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the herbal essences products. They all have a great smell and don't build up in my hair.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
What's Your favorite Herbal Essences product?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work and is it good for curly hair