BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Thirsting for lush, soft hair? This rich, smoothing swirled shampoo for dry hair will treat your hair to a nice long drink. Get rich quick with this shampoo fused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. If you really want to lay it on thick, try Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner. Rich, smoothing dry-hair shampoo treats your hair to a nice long drink. Infused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers, and Hawaiian sea silk. To lay it on really thick, use with Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It works great against the dry winter air here in NY." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it works great." in 1 review
  • "It is gentle and makes my hair look amazing. " in 1 review
  • "Good shampoo leaves your hair smelling good after your hair is dry keeps it hydrating and shinning " in 1 review
  • "aalso it smells great while in the bottle but doesn't keep my hair smelling good when I get done washing it. " in 1 review
Kyoung L.
Kyoung L.
I love this shampoo. first of all, it has really cool look to it. second, it has really nice smell and it really makes my hair really soft. I just like using this all the time because it's really cute and gives my hair the moisture it needs. I have repurchased this many times.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always repeat in my reviews that herbal essences shampoo have a charm for me, first of all its delicious aroma as a fruity is a divine thing and this is no exception, I love this line because it leaves my hair super hydrated and is perfect for Straight hair!
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Funciona bastante bien, todos los shampoos de herbal essences huelen delicioso y dejan el cabello limpio y fuerte, sin importar si lo tienes normal o grasoso, este me lo deja bastante hidratado y siento que ayuda a controlar el frizz, 100% recommendado!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo really takes all dead ends really well nice tall bottle really good amount really compare to their other scents and really effected my hair a lot see a big change really recommend everyone this shampoo to try out
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love herbal essences shampoo & codiotoner brand i have used it for years now . it leaves my hair smelling very good and so soft and shiny . i also love how i do not have any fall out when i use their shampoos .
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product!! It makes my smell so good, I get compliments all the time!! My hair feels so healthy, fresh and clean after using and I keep rebuying!! I'm hooked!!
Heather L.
Heather L.
College Park, MD
This shampoo working very well when my hair is dry in the winter or needs a boost after getting highlights! It's smells so good also and lasts for a while in my hair!
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
King, NC
This shampoo definitely restores the hydration in my hair. I bought this and it made my hair silky and smooth! I absolutely love it and will definitely buy it again.
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Mc Kenney, VA
Smells like heaven! Makes my hair super shiny and it's easier to style when I use this! Also, it's purple so need I say more??
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I love herbal essences products because they leave my hair super scented and straight. but this one it is one of my favorite
cheyenne l.