BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Thirsting for lush, soft hair? This rich, smoothing swirled shampoo for dry hair will treat your hair to a nice long drink. Get rich quick with this shampoo fused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. If you really want to lay it on thick, try Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner. Rich, smoothing dry-hair shampoo treats your hair to a nice long drink. Infused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers, and Hawaiian Sea Silk. To lay it on really thick, use with Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner.

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo
  • "Good shampoo leaves your hair smelling good after your hair is dry keeps it hydrating and shinning " in 1 review
  • "It works great against the dry winter air here in NY." in 1 review
  • "It is gentle and makes my hair look amazing. " in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it works great." in 1 review
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I had a coupon for this product in the past and when I bought the shampoo and matching conditioner I was really impressed with how excellent it smelled and how great the shampoo lathered and left my hair feeling soft and clean
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
I am totally obsessed over the herbal essences hydra licious and damage boost shampoo. My hair had tons of damage from coloring and just poor maintenance. After using this shampoo for a few weeks I started to notice a huge difference. My split ends are getting less, my scalp is healing and I have a natural glow that isnt oil induced. My hair feels all around healthier and much stronger. The smell is to die for and it makes my hair smell amazing all day long which is a huge bonus for me.
Gabriela A.
I always repeat in my reviews that herbal essences shampoo have a charm for me, first of all its delicious aroma as a fruity is a divine thing and this is no exception, I love this line because it leaves my hair super hydrated and is perfect for Straight hair!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
This is my all-time favorite shampoo! It's really nourishing for my hair, it's affordable, it smells really good, and it leaves my hair feeling volumous and shiny for days! When I have the money I usually ALWAYS stick to this specific shampoo when I can find it! Apparently a lot of people buy it because there's been several times the stores sell out of it and didn't have it when I went!
Judie Z.
New York City
I think I found my new favorite shampoo! The scent is AMAZING: it smells like a fusion of coconuts and berries and it makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island every time I wash my hair. This shampoo is also very moisturizing; the hydrating rich swirl formula makes my hair extremely soft and touchable. I love this shampoo, this has become one of my summer favorites!
Vivian S.
New York, New York
This is my go-to shampoo on a budget. The shampoo is thick, smells terrific, and creates a rich, gentle lather that doesn't dry my hair out.

I have thick, wavy/curly hair that quickly becomes oily at the roots and dry at the ends. One of the great things I've found about this shampoo is that it's thick enough to control what part of your hair it is applied to; runnier shampoos tend to quickly fall down to the tips of hair, which is particularly drying for heat damaged or dyed hair. Paired with the accompanying conditioner, this shampoo keeps my hair silky, tangle free, and smelling fresh.

While this may be seen as a benefit to people who prefer little lingering fragrance, I am disappointed that the smell of the shampoo doesn't last very long after washing- after air drying, the smell stays for about two hours.

The packaging is lovely and the purple swirls are cute to look at. My only complaint for packaging would be that when traveling, this line of Herbal Essence's shampoos tend to be leaky and create a gummy mess along the lid.

Overall, I would highly recommend this shampoo to someone with hair that tends to become more oily at the roots than at the tips. If you're looking for an all-day smell, though, I'd look elsewhere.
Sam S.
Has such a nice scent that lasts throughout the morning! Leaves hair feeling soft and subtle. Would recommend to anyone with dry hair, it will give it some much needed life and moisture! Also, recommend using the shampoo with the conditioner.
Kaitlyn b.
Newport, TN
This is the best shampoo by far. It's not sold at any of the stores locally anymore. But when it was, I used it every day. My hair was always so soft!!!! Awesome scent and helped with my oily hair. I would recommend!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I’ve been trying every hydration shampoo out there for my severe dry hair. And this was in the top 5 but I’m not really a fan. I like it that is helps for the most part but my hair seemed to be getting more dry.
Mia G.
This shampoo is really good for curly hair because it doesn't strip your hair of all moisture like other shampoos do. It's best with the conditioner that goes with but it works fine by itself to clean and Moisturizer at the same time
cheyenne l.