Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo

Never underestimate the power of Herbal. Active Ingredients: Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Sodium Xylenesulfonate; Acrylates Copolymer; Sodium Chloride; Laureth-4; Dimethicone; Citric Acid; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algae Extract; Cocamide MEA; Fragrance; Glycol Distearate; Sodium Benzoate; Polyquaternium-10; Disodium EDTA; Polyquaternium-6; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Red 33; Blue 1 Uses: Is your hair cursed with thirst? Fraught with frizz? Making a break? I've got the swirly antidote right here. My thick, lavishing shampoo and conditioner system fused with extracts of shea, moisturizers and Hawaiian sea silk ravishes and replenishes moisture-deprived strands with silky layers of hydration.

• "It is gentle and makes my hair look amazing. " in 1 review
  • "It works great against the dry winter air here in NY." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it works great." in 1 review
  • "Good shampoo leaves your hair smelling good after your hair is dry keeps it hydrating and shinning " in 1 review
Sam S.
Has such a nice scent that lasts throughout the morning! Leaves hair feeling soft and subtle. Would recommend to anyone with dry hair, it will give it some much needed life and moisture! Also, recommend using the shampoo with the conditioner.
jordyn h.
Lumberton, TX
If you want your hair to smell amazing, use this stuff. Honestly any scent they have smell great. I’m not a religious Herbal Essence user but it does make my hair smell great. Not really the best for making my hair look lushes but the smell is worth it.
Holli L.
1507 Woodlawn Drive Apt 3 Charleston Illinois
This shampoo is awesome. It makes your hair smell good and it is long lasting. It helps with hydration if you have dry hair. It has always helped with my dry scalp. I have always been satisfied with the outcome
Amber J.
I am totally obsessed over the herbal essences hydra licious and damage boost shampoo. My hair had tons of damage from coloring and just poor maintenance. After using this shampoo for a few weeks I started to notice a huge difference. My split ends are getting less, my scalp is healing and I have a natural glow that isnt oil induced. My hair feels all around healthier and much stronger. The smell is to die for and it makes my hair smell amazing all day long which is a huge bonus for me.
Gabriela A.
I always repeat in my reviews that herbal essences shampoo have a charm for me, first of all its delicious aroma as a fruity is a divine thing and this is no exception, I love this line because it leaves my hair super hydrated and is perfect for Straight hair!
Vivian S.
New York, New York
This is my go-to shampoo on a budget. The shampoo is thick, smells terrific, and creates a rich, gentle lather that doesn't dry my hair out.

I have thick, wavy/curly hair that quickly becomes oily at the roots and dry at the ends. One of the great things I've found about this shampoo is that it's thick enough to control what part of your hair it is applied to; runnier shampoos tend to quickly fall down to the tips of hair, which is particularly drying for heat damaged or dyed hair. Paired with the accompanying conditioner, this shampoo keeps my hair silky, tangle free, and smelling fresh.

While this may be seen as a benefit to people who prefer little lingering fragrance, I am disappointed that the smell of the shampoo doesn't last very long after washing- after air drying, the smell stays for about two hours.

The packaging is lovely and the purple swirls are cute to look at. My only complaint for packaging would be that when traveling, this line of Herbal Essence's shampoos tend to be leaky and create a gummy mess along the lid.

Overall, I would highly recommend this shampoo to someone with hair that tends to become more oily at the roots than at the tips. If you're looking for an all-day smell, though, I'd look elsewhere.
Kaitlyn b.
This is the best shampoo by far. It's not sold at any of the stores locally anymore. But when it was, I used it every day. My hair was always so soft!!!! Awesome scent and helped with my oily hair. I would recommend!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I’ve been trying every hydration shampoo out there for my severe dry hair. And this was in the top 5 but I’m not really a fan. I like it that is helps for the most part but my hair seemed to be getting more dry.
Mia G.
This shampoo is really good for curly hair because it doesn't strip your hair of all moisture like other shampoos do. It's best with the conditioner that goes with but it works fine by itself to clean and Moisturizer at the same time
Valentina A.
Great for dry hair. Leaves the hair very smooth and moisturized. Best fro dry scalp and dry ends. It reconditions the hair while leaving a very good long lasting scent. I would highly recommend this product
cheyenne l.