BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Thirsting for lush, soft hair? This rich, smoothing swirled shampoo for dry hair will treat your hair to a nice long drink. Get rich quick with this shampoo fused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. If you really want to lay it on thick, try Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner. Rich, smoothing dry-hair shampoo treats your hair to a nice long drink. Infused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers, and Hawaiian sea silk. To lay it on really thick, use with Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It works great against the dry winter air here in NY." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it works great." in 1 review
  • "It is gentle and makes my hair look amazing. " in 1 review
  • "Good shampoo leaves your hair smelling good after your hair is dry keeps it hydrating and shinning " in 1 review
  • "aalso it smells great while in the bottle but doesn't keep my hair smelling good when I get done washing it. " in 1 review
jordyn h.
Lumberton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your hair to smell amazing, use this stuff. Honestly any scent they have smell great. I’m not a religious Herbal Essence user but it does make my hair smell great. Not really the best for making my hair look lushes but the smell is worth it.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been trying every hydration shampoo out there for my severe dry hair. And this was in the top 5 but I’m not really a fan. I like it that is helps for the most part but my hair seemed to be getting more dry.
Holli L.
1507 Woodlawn Drive Apt 3 Charleston Illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is awesome. It makes your hair smell good and it is long lasting. It helps with hydration if you have dry hair. It has always helped with my dry scalp. I have always been satisfied with the outcome
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am totally obsessed over the herbal essences hydra licious and damage boost shampoo. My hair had tons of damage from coloring and just poor maintenance. After using this shampoo for a few weeks I started to notice a huge difference. My split ends are getting less, my scalp is healing and I have a natural glow that isnt oil induced. My hair feels all around healthier and much stronger. The smell is to die for and it makes my hair smell amazing all day long which is a huge bonus for me.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always repeat in my reviews that herbal essences shampoo have a charm for me, first of all its delicious aroma as a fruity is a divine thing and this is no exception, I love this line because it leaves my hair super hydrated and is perfect for Straight hair!
Kaitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best shampoo by far. It's not sold at any of the stores locally anymore. But when it was, I used it every day. My hair was always so soft!!!! Awesome scent and helped with my oily hair. I would recommend!
Mia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is really good for curly hair because it doesn't strip your hair of all moisture like other shampoos do. It's best with the conditioner that goes with but it works fine by itself to clean and Moisturizer at the same time
Valentina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for dry hair. Leaves the hair very smooth and moisturized. Best fro dry scalp and dry ends. It reconditions the hair while leaving a very good long lasting scent. I would highly recommend this product
Alexandra Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Funciona bastante bien, todos los shampoos de herbal essences huelen delicioso y dejan el cabello limpio y fuerte, sin importar si lo tienes normal o grasoso, este me lo deja bastante hidratado y siento que ayuda a controlar el frizz, 100% recommendado!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo really takes all dead ends really well nice tall bottle really good amount really compare to their other scents and really effected my hair a lot see a big change really recommend everyone this shampoo to try out
cheyenne l.