Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner uploaded by Heather R.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner uploaded by Erika J.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner uploaded by Tracy-joy B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

This hydrating conditioner for dry hair acts smooth around frizz or breakage—drink it in when dry, damaged hair thirsts for more. Lay it on thick with a rich, drenching hydration conditioner fused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. Think that s refreshing? Give Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo a swirl. Hydrating conditioner for dry hair acts smooth around frizz and breakage. Rich drenching formula lays it on thick when your hair thirsts for more. Fused with extracts of shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. For a more refreshing experience, use with Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo. see more...

• I have curly color treated and damaged hair..... Will this leave ...2 Answers
  • How much does it cost because I would buy it 😉5 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "also it smells great while in the bottle but doesn't keep my hair smelling good when I get done washing it" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Alyssa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner combo. I love the smell of this conditioner. I loved how it made my hair feel. It is a really good product and a great price. It left my hair feeling smooth and damage free. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Erika J.
Okay, this stuff is legit the best conditioner I've ever used. I haven't done research on it, but I can tell you it makes my hair SO soft. I don't think it's best for people with dandruff, though. I have horrible dandruff and I don't think it's really helping. But, soft hair! Feels like a cloud! I get complimented on how soft and pretty it is all the time!
Marli F.
Archbold, OH
This product smells great and did help my hair some. However I don't think it's the best product you could buy to add moisture back into your hair
Adilene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IN LOVE WITH THE SMELL I'm obsesses with the sent of this highly recommend makes your hair very beautiful and smells great super good for cheap 💖💖
Caitlin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and makes my hair feel moisturized and luxurious. I use this conditioner all the time and love that it doesn't build up.
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, it leaves my hair smooth and softy, and has a great smell.  It is well worth the price, and I would buy it again
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. Love the long lasting of the scent as well.
krista A.
Inverness, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It smells amazing and makes my hard to manage hair softer.
Felicia B.
Hartly, DE
This shampoo is by far the greatest smelling made by the herbal essence line.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Shampoo and Conditioners are the Best! It don't matter how fried, dried, frizzy your hair is, this shampoo n conditioner will work its miracle on the first use! I love it so much, it makes my hair so smooth and silky! Everyone wants to touch my hair. Better yet its cheap! 6 dollars for both at target.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
How much does it cost because I would buy it 😉
Babette R.
Snellville, GA
I have curly color treated and damaged hair..... Will this leave my hair feeling soft and silky?