Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner uploaded by Erika J.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner uploaded by Heather R.Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner uploaded by Tracy-joy B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This hydrating conditioner for dry hair acts smooth around frizz or breakage—drink it in when dry, damaged hair thirsts for more. Lay it on thick with a rich, drenching hydration conditioner fused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk. Think that's refreshing? Give Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo a swirl. Hydrating conditioner for dry hair acts smooth around frizz and breakage. Rich drenching formula lays it on thick when your hair thirsts for more. Fused with extracts of Shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian Sea Silk. For a more refreshing experience, use with Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo.

• I have curly color treated and damaged hair..... Will thi...2 Answers
  • How much does it cost because I would buy it 😉5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "also it smells great while in the bottle but doesn't keep my hair smelling good when I get done washing it" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Alyssa O.
This was my favorite Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner combo. I love the smell of this conditioner. I loved how it made my hair feel. It is a really good product and a great price. It left my hair feeling smooth and damage free. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Erika J.
Okay, this stuff is legit the best conditioner I've ever used. I haven't done research on it, but I can tell you it makes my hair SO soft. I don't think it's best for people with dandruff, though. I have horrible dandruff and I don't think it's really helping. But, soft hair! Feels like a cloud! I get complimented on how soft and pretty it is all the time!
Cindy C.
This conditioner smells amazing. It really hydrated my hair given that my hair gets dry in the winter from all the heat going on. It was affordable and can pick up at any drug store. I don't see the need to pay for expensive products when this herbal essence hydralicious did what I was looking for. And it also leaves your hair smelling good for days, if you become to busy to wash your hair.
Jacquelyn B.
savannah, GA
Love this product. My hair has been through the ringer with color treatments, heat damage, you name it. I was looking for a shampoo/conditioner duo that would give some smoothness and shine to my damaged hair. I was sick of spending upwards of $20-$30 on salon brands just to be disappointed. I picked up this duo at the grocery store for a total of $6 and I could not be happier with the outcome. It gets more usage in my shower than my Paul Mitchell and Pureology products. Will definitely repurchase!
Laurie F.
Sallisaw, OK
LOVE IT! I have very long hair, past the middle of my back...and I have used this stuff for years! Smells amazing and gives great hydration! I put my hair into a hair tie after putting conditioner in so that the conditioner stays in my hair to get full hydration benefits until I rinse it out.
Marcy S.
King, NC
Makes my hair silky and smooth and keeps it that way all day. My hair is color treated and very thick and this shampoo makes it so much more hydrated than other drugstore brand conditioners. I use this product on a daily basis and have yet to experience color fade of dry hair!
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Love Herbal Essences line. This one was good but not my favorite. Would buy again but Hydration one with coconut it my go to. It had an amazing smell when washing but didn't leave my hair smelling that way after washed out. Hair was nice and soft. Great for the price!!!
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I am African American and have 4A hair. I've tried a lot of shampoos and conditions being marketed for natural hair black women, and I have to say this I love this conditioner. I use this on my hair and my daughters hair. It is so much easier to detangle.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I decided to go back to the original shampoo and conditioner that I know helped me grow back my hair faster than any other cleaning products I have used. I didn't buy the shampoo because I'm a natural hair diva and I prefer to co-wash instead. (Washing with a conditioner instead of a shampoo.) The smell and the softness afterwards is always an A plus in my book.)
Brandy H.
Grovetown, GA
This conditioner smells divine. After a few days, I really moves a difference in my hair. It felt softer, and much less dry. It did not weigh my hair down like other conditioners tend to do. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
How much does it cost because I would buy it 😉
Babette R.
Snellville, GA
I have curly color treated and damaged hair..... Will this leave my hair feeling soft and silky?