BeautyHairHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Hydra-Licious & Volume Boost Shampoo

Herbal Essences Hydra-Licious & Volume Boost Shampoo

by Herbal Essences

Are you concerned about dull limp hair that\s becoming increasingly difficult to style? Herbal Essences Hydra-Licious & Volume Boost Shampoo might be just the one you are looking for. With extracts of water lily and passion fruit, this shampoo caresses your tresses to make it silky smooth and full of volume.

• Adds volume to hair
  • Contains water lily and passion fruit
  • Light on hair

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trideceth-10, Yellow 5, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Is this good for short and thin hair?
How many types of shampoos does herbal essence make?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Hydra-Licious & Volume Boost Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product is wonderful, it leaves my hair so silky and smooth, it smells amazing and is very reasonable in price! in reviews
So I mostly buy this product because I like how clean Herbal Essences makes my scalp feel not to mention how good my hair smells!in reviews
Nice shampoo- smells great and makes my hair smooth and soft.in reviews
In combination with the matching conditioner my hair is incredibly soft and the usual frizz is reduced significantly.in reviews
It works well and makes my hair light and bright. in reviews
Abril V.
El Paso
for the first couple of weeks it worked amazing but after a while to stopped working as good i really enjoyed the smell
Donna  M.
Garner, NC
This product works great to add some moisture back to my hair because it can get try at times especially in summer months. It also helps to add volume too. My hair feels silky smooth when I'm using it. I'd definitely recommend this product for those who need some added moisture and volume in their hair.
Jacqueline H.
Oneida, NY
Love this shampoo. Makes my hair so clean and soft! Most shampoos dry out my hair but this one does not. It actually feels clean.
Lester H.
Hershey
If you like shampoos with a good smell, this is the one for you! It has a flower-like smell that isn't too strong and that you can deal with on a daily basis. I've been using this shampoo brand for over a year now and I really do like it. I would recommend this 10/10
Layna T.
Smells amazing and controls my frizz. Affordable. Love that there's a matching conditioner. This brand has always been one of my fav go.to brands
Courtney R.
Middletown, MO
Love the smell of the shampoo but hate how sometimes it feels like it didn't clean my hair. It lathers great and the scent stays in your hair all day
Shelby L.
I like this shampoo a lot. The smell is definitely the best part! It is really great to tame soft and frizzy hair. I still like Aussie better for hydration purposes, but the smell on this lasts longer. I am really satisfied with the product and it is great for the price!
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
I was so happy when Herbal Essences came back out on the market! The best thing about this brand is their incredible scents they PACK into each bottle of shampoo! You could not shower for days and your hair would still be smelling great!
Ana A.
Herbal essences is my go to hair care line. Their products are inexpensive and I find the quality great! This shampoo smells amazing and leaves your hair soft without weighing it down. Definitely one of my favorites
Alexandra Y.
De todos los herbal essences para mi este es el que mejor huele, el olor que deja en el cabello es espectacular, todos lo notan cada vez que lo uso, a parte que ayuda a dejar mi acbello muy limpio y lo tengo bastante grasoso, me encanta! me ha dejado muy satisfecha!