Stay Strong

Cleopatra is said to have bathed in milk and honey to preserve her youthful appearance. Lush and exotic, the rejuvenating honey fragrance of Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo is fit for a queen, while the creamy formula helps repair damage to hair's protective outer layer and replenish silkiness so you can reign on.

• Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo has 0% gluten or mineral oil
  • Kissed with indulgent Honey Essences
  • Replenishing blend repairs hair to give it a luscious strength
  • Leaves hair feeling protected & unstoppably smooth
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

• Ive heard this smells really good is this true? 2 Answers
  • How moisturizing is this product? Does it leave your hair greasy ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I was excited to find an Herbal Essence honey shampoo because honey is one of my main beauty ingredients. I've been using this for about three weeks now, washing my hair once every two days (though it's important to note that I also use Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo once a week). I feel like I have seen a marked improvement in the strength of my hair. When brushing, I get way less breakage. Followed by the conditioner, I'm very pleased with my hair.
Randi B.
Mary Esther, FL
Herbal essences is one of my go to brands for shampoo and conditioner. The honey I'm strong strengthening shampoo smells amazing. It leaves my hair clean, smelling amazing, and feeling much better after about a week- 2 weeks of use! I would definitely recommend to anyone with slightly damaged hair.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this shampoo and it's accompanying conditioner. It always leaves my hair feeling super sleek and smooth as well as strong. I get far fewer split ends when I use this product. I always buy the biggest bottle when available because I know I will definitely use all of it every time.
marivi m.
Doral, FL
The better thing in shampoo, he feels light and the hair smells very well.
The honey is miraculous and does marvels 10 points for this product
I really love id. En Venezuela es un poco difícil de conseguir así que si lo tienen usenlo muy bien es sorprendente.
Megan L.
I really like herbal essences, and I really like the smell of this. But other than shampoos that control frizz, I feel like I notice no difference in my hair. I haven't found this strengthens my hair, but it might work for someone else.
Caylyn C.
I love the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner!! This has a wonderful smell to it and really does strengthen your hair. I would definitely use the conditioner as well... Try to use the same kind for the extra strength
Abigail L.
I used this every single time I washed my hair for a solid three months (thanks to the family size bottles and fine print) it didn't make my hair any stronger than normal and I got sick of the scent
Really quick
Sheryl J.
I started using the Herbal Essences honey approximately 3 months ago and it helped my hair so much , my hair used to be broken and damaged and after using this my hair became what I wanted to , it became soft and shiny and it keeps helping my hair.
Samantha H.
Athens, OH
I love herbal essences in general, but this shampoo is definitely one of my favorites. It's so affordable especially for its quality. My favorite part is the smell of the shampoo and then of my hair afterword.
savannah g.
This doesn't strengthen hair. It does clean hair and keep it smelling nice, but I won't make it any stronger. It is a cheaper shampoo, but it still effectively cleans hair. I would buy it again, but not for its strengthening properties.
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin fine hair?
How moisturizing is this product? Does it leave your hair greasy after a fee hours of use?
Merissa s.
Ive heard this smells really good is this true?