Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo
  • Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo 6 Pack - Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong...
  • Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo 4 Pack - Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong...
  • Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo 6 Pack Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong St...
  • Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo 2 Pack - Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong...
  • Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo 2 Pack Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong St...

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Stay Strong

Cleopatra is said to have bathed in milk and honey to preserve her youthful appearance. Lush and exotic, the rejuvenating honey fragrance of Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo is fit for a queen, while the creamy formula helps repair damage to hair's protective outer layer and replenish silkiness so you can reign on.

• Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo has 0% gluten or mineral oil
  • Kissed with indulgent Honey Essences
  • Replenishing blend repairs hair to give it a luscious strength
  • Leaves hair feeling protected & unstoppably smooth
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

• How well does this shampoo work as compared to the Herbal...4 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well with natural hair? 1 Answers
  • Ive heard this smells really good is this true? 2 Answers
Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo

Start your review of Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
myra s.
san jose
I love that it’s safe to use for colored hair like mine and it’s also best for dry scalp it also help out with oily hair what I love about this product the scent lasted long on my hair after I took a shower definitely recommend this.Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo
Sole C.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Walmart
A very great product for your hair and adds lots and lots and lots of shine. I have 4a 4b natural hair and my curls have never felt more juicier while using this product. It smells delicious and has lots of slip
Sarah M.
I have used 2 or 3 bottles of this shampoo. It’s the same as any other shampoo from this brand. I honestly have no idea if it did anything to make my hair strong or not, I never noticed a difference. The smell of this is so worth it though . It’s such a nice , relaxing scent. If you like honey then you’ll love this !
Ella S.
I’ve used high end, drugstore, sulfates, and sulfate free... and I always come because to this shampoo in particular! I’ve purchased it multiple times since it originally came out when I was in middle school! The scent is amazing and it does wonders for my thick hair!!!
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Walgreens
Say what you will about Herbal Essence. I have heard many hairdressers telling me that I should not be using Herbal Essence because it has detergents in it that strip your Hair but let me tell you something, not only does this product smell amazing but it makes your hair shine like glass and the conditioner makes your hair so soft and slippery that your brush just Glides right through it. Not to mention, my ends always look clean and unsplit which is a miracle because my hair is very long. I will continue to use this product until they discontinue it on me.
Lybra M.
Killeen, TX
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner

Works to me! I. Although its not my holy grail, I'd used it if I needed to.

I don't like how my hair feels greasy
Darlene R.
Reseda, CA
I really liked the shampoo and has help my hair it has improved it and it made it a little thicker and stronger I have dry scalp and it has help me a lot I’ve always use this brand And I love all their products and also their hair masks
Gianna L.
McHenry , IL
Purchased at: CVS
I seriously love how all herbal essences products smell , they are all so naturally inspired. This helped the putter layer of my hair . I have curly /wavy hair and it keeps my curls formed and silky. I also think the price is great🍯💕
Melissa L.
The scents of the Herbal Essences line are usually light enough not to bother me. This light scent of Honey and Shea go hand and hand with my Body Wash. The 2 products leave my hair strong/shiny as well as leave my skin soft/smooth.
Darby S.
I surprisingly​ got this at my local 99 cents store so I picked it up figured it was worth it. Herbal Essences is a decent brand that popular & been around for long time. Plus I had seen the "Honey I'm strong" commercials. I like either simple hair routines or I get complicated and use multiple products. I like this serum because you can put it directly on wet hair and it detangles, drys it a little faster, makes it feel super soft. If I have the time I'll go through with a blow dryer and it gives a smooth frizz free look! It has a very pleasant sweet apricot scent not to strong which is important to me. It is a creamy medium texture not really thin or watery and it is an orange color. I didn't notice my hair was stronger over time with use but there could be many reasons for that. It also come in a small bottle in only 1.5 oz. mine has lasted a while though. I use mine often it does what it says but I wouldn't use it alone for heat protection.
Amber  G.
Does it make your hair greasy
Amanda B.
Conneaut, OH
How well does this shampoo work as compared to the Herbal Essences moisturizing shampoo?
Taylor F.
I not sure if this comes with a matching conditioner. Does it?
Alecia K.