BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Stay Strong

Cleopatra is said to have bathed in milk and honey to preserve her youthful appearance. Lush and exotic, the rejuvenating honey fragrance of Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo is fit for a queen, while the creamy formula helps repair damage to hair's protective outer layer and replenish silkiness so you can reign on.

• Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo has 0% gluten or mineral oil
  • Kissed with indulgent Honey Essences
  • Replenishing blend repairs hair to give it a luscious strength
  • Leaves hair feeling protected & unstoppably smooth
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

• How well does this shampoo work as compared to the Herbal...4 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well with natural hair? 1 Answers
  • Ive heard this smells really good is this true? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah M.
I have used 2 or 3 bottles of this shampoo. It’s the same as any other shampoo from this brand. I honestly have no idea if it did anything to make my hair strong or not, I never noticed a difference. The smell of this is so worth it though . It’s such a nice , relaxing scent. If you like honey then you’ll love this !
Ella S.
I’ve used high end, drugstore, sulfates, and sulfate free... and I always come because to this shampoo in particular! I’ve purchased it multiple times since it originally came out when I was in middle school! The scent is amazing and it does wonders for my thick hair!!!
Mariam B.
I absolutly love this shampoo! I first tried as a complimentary product from Influenster to review. It was amazing because I really did feel that it softened the hair even just the shampoo without conditioning.
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
I love this conditioner because it smells amazing and it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! It is extremely affordable it's only $4 for a lot of product. This claims to make your hair stronger, but I didn't necessarily notice any change besides my hair smelling great and shiny. I would purchase this again.
Lybra M.
Killeen
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner

Works to me! I. Although its not my holy grail, I'd used it if I needed to.

I don't like how my hair feels greasy
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Been loving this conditioner. It smells lovely and you can find it at many retail stores for a affordable price. It’s definitely made my hair stronger and shinier. I would recommend to anyone who wants to up their hair health game!
Darby S.
I surprisingly​ got this at my local 99 cents store so I picked it up figured it was worth it. Herbal Essences is a decent brand that popular & been around for long time. Plus I had seen the "Honey I'm strong" commercials. I like either simple hair routines or I get complicated and use multiple products. I like this serum because you can put it directly on wet hair and it detangles, drys it a little faster, makes it feel super soft. If I have the time I'll go through with a blow dryer and it gives a smooth frizz free look! It has a very pleasant sweet apricot scent not to strong which is important to me. It is a creamy medium texture not really thin or watery and it is an orange color. I didn't notice my hair was stronger over time with use but there could be many reasons for that. It also come in a small bottle in only 1.5 oz. mine has lasted a while though. I use mine often it does what it says but I wouldn't use it alone for heat protection.
Kris C.
NYC
I love this shampoo! I’ve been using it for almost three years now and I haven’t had to change it (With other shampoos, I find myself needing to change every few months)
Victoria G.
I have never loved Herbal Essences, there was something about the formula when I watched shrieking up that made my hair dry and crunchy feeling... I picked this up after hearing good things, and smelling how good it is, and have it a try... oh my goodness, it made my hair feel so good and smell delicious. My mom and one of my sisters went out and bought it after smelling mine, lol. If you want to try a good Herbal Essences product, go with this and the matching conditioner. It smells great, makes your hair soft and smooth, and works better than I ever expected.
Ruth G.
West Sunbury, PA
The rinse off treatment. I used it last night in the shower after my shampoo, tried up my hair than processed with my normal routine. After rinsing my hair seemed easy to brush out and that's saying alot for my 3ftt of thick, coarse hair. They say to use once a week. 1st day my hair feels awesome so we will see how it holds up throughout the week. Not gonna wash for a 2 or 3 days havent decided about using conditioner or really testing this stuff out and skipping til a week passes.
Amber  G.
Does it make your hair greasy
Amanda B.
Conneaut, OH
How well does this shampoo work as compared to the Herbal Essences moisturizing shampoo?
Taylor F.
I not sure if this comes with a matching conditioner. Does it?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin fine hair?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
What's your favorite herbal essences scent?