BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Stay Strong

Cleopatra is said to have bathed in milk and honey to preserve her youthful appearance. Lush and exotic, the rejuvenating honey fragrance of Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo is fit for a queen, while the creamy formula helps repair damage to hair's protective outer layer and replenish silkiness so you can reign on.

• Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo has 0% gluten or mineral oil
  • Kissed with indulgent Honey Essences
  • Replenishing blend repairs hair to give it a luscious strength
  • Leaves hair feeling protected & unstoppably smooth
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

• Does this shampoo work well with natural hair? 1 Answers
  • I have always used Pantene, but I've heard some good things about...1 Answers
  • Does it make your hair greasy 6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Zahra D.
I used the shampoo and conditioner after receiving them in a Vox Box from Influenster. The two worked very well together. One think I struggle with my hair and felt that it has gotten better is dryness and hair loss. But after using these tow, my hair was less drying after taking a shower and my hair wasn’t falling as much either and I think that’s due to honey in both products.
Mariam B.
I absolutly love this shampoo! I first tried as a complimentary product from Influenster to review. It was amazing because I really did feel that it softened the hair even just the shampoo without conditioning.
Vanessa M.
Arvin , CA
I love this conditioner because it smells amazing and it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! It is extremely affordable it's only $4 for a lot of product. This claims to make your hair stronger, but I didn't necessarily notice any change besides my hair smelling great and shiny. I would purchase this again.
Darby S.
I surprisingly​ got this at my local 99 cents store so I picked it up figured it was worth it. Herbal Essences is a decent brand that popular & been around for long time. Plus I had seen the "Honey I'm strong" commercials. I like either simple hair routines or I get complicated and use multiple products. I like this serum because you can put it directly on wet hair and it detangles, drys it a little faster, makes it feel super soft. If I have the time I'll go through with a blow dryer and it gives a smooth frizz free look! It has a very pleasant sweet apricot scent not to strong which is important to me. It is a creamy medium texture not really thin or watery and it is an orange color. I didn't notice my hair was stronger over time with use but there could be many reasons for that. It also come in a small bottle in only 1.5 oz. mine has lasted a while though. I use mine often it does what it says but I wouldn't use it alone for heat protection.
Ruth G.
West Sunbury, PA
The rinse off treatment. I used it last night in the shower after my shampoo, tried up my hair than processed with my normal routine. After rinsing my hair seemed easy to brush out and that's saying alot for my 3ftt of thick, coarse hair. They say to use once a week. 1st day my hair feels awesome so we will see how it holds up throughout the week. Not gonna wash for a 2 or 3 days havent decided about using conditioner or really testing this stuff out and skipping til a week passes.
Ashley C.
I really adore the smell of this shampoo! It makes the shower smell like you are standing inside the world's largest honeycomb, super sweet and bright. It does a pretty good job of cleaning hair, too. Brightens it up, and no awful cake residue. I have very thick hair, and this worked to clean it, and rinsed out easily as well. My only problem is that the smell doesn't really have any staying power once the shower is over.
gema r.
This shampoo and conditioner, for that matter is the best combo I have ever used. I've tried different expensive salon brands, sulfate free, co-shampooing...everything. Nothing comes close to the results from this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is soft, I notice my ends aren't breaking as much and seems to be growing faster. Also, the smell is amazing and very affordable.
Not everyone likes suds when they was there hair, but I do. I have hair, down to there and there wasn't one bubble while I was scrubbing. I also did not like the scent of this. It was heavily perfumed. Not invigorating like the other wonderful Herbal Essence products. If you don't care for suds and love heavy scents, this is for you. Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo 16.9 Fl Oz
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
As soft as this conditioner makes my hair feel, it does make my hair become greasier 100 times faster than any other conditioner I've tried. The scent is not so great, as it doesn't REALLY smell like honey. It kind of smells like a chemical. Overall, I'm not impressed.
Jessica K.
Love this conditioner. Always leaves my hair feeling soft. The smell is refreshing and my hair feels great after I pamper myself with this. I usually pick up this product at cvs so when I am running low it is convienit and easy to get a new bottle.
Amber  G.
Does it make your hair greasy
Taylor F.
I not sure if this comes with a matching conditioner. Does it?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
What's your favorite herbal essences scent?
Sara C.
I have always used Pantene, but I've heard some good things about Herbal Essence! Do you think Herbal Essence works as good or better then Pantene?
Carmela C.
Does this shampoo work well with natural hair?