BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Strengthening Shampoo with the essences of honey. see more...

Carlotta B.
WPB
My daughter as a Young lady had thick and bulky hair and this product really really helped me with my experience of treatment and processing it was a light base that helped me along with blow outs and basically getting her hair manageable for school on a weekly basis
Laci C.
Great product! Easy to use and apply. It left my hair feeling thick and voluminous! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase this product because of how great it was! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good new hair care product!
Alejandra R.
All the smells of herbal essences products are absolutely delicious! And this is no exception! It hydrate my hair and leaves it fragrant and very clean for a satisfying amount of time!
Yolanda S.
Waco
LOVE THE HONEY CAUSE IT LEAVES MY HAIR FEELING CLEAN AND SOFT AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO USE A SMALL AMOUNT AND I LOVE THE PRICE DON'T HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY THIS PRODUCT DOSE THE JOB AND SMELLS GOOD THANK YOU
Alyssa J.
Used this once before, made my hair dry and the ends brittle. The scent was very nice and lasted quite awhile. I have more oily hair but it dries it out. Lathers in very well. Will not buy again because it dries my hair out.
Jessica G.
Waterford, MI
I use this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it on days wher I do not plan on wearing my hair with its natural curl. It doesn't seem to weigh down my hair and the confident leaves it feeling nice and soft. This is a great cost effective product that I use on The days that I'm going to be adding other products to my hair.
Katie M.
Beeville, TX
Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner they all smell so good but they don't do for my hair the way I want the product my hair is greasy and oily and dry scalp and itching I need something that make my hair feel healthy and awesome soft and silky not flaky or oily!
Jessica T.
Craigsville, WV
I got this very cheap using coupons so I decided to try it, and I love it! Certain kinds of shampoo leave my hair feeling greasy and this one doesn't. My hair is very damaged but it has been growing. The scent is amazing. I'd definitely recommend this product!
Gosia B.
Lockport
I just started using this shampoo and I am in love with it !!!! This product smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair even after you dry it. This shampoo lathers better in the shower than I expected, but I would recommend this for anyone.
Amanda M.
Michigan City, IN
This shampoo smells amazing- as every Herbal Essences product generally does. I used it as my standard shampoo for quite some time after buying it once at Meijer. I like the way it makes my hair feel, but I didn't notice any difference in the amount of breakage. So, a little disappointed on that front. But as a regular shampoo- it's fantastic.