BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Strengthening Shampoo with the essences of honey. see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Michigan City, IN
This shampoo smells amazing- as every Herbal Essences product generally does. I used it as my standard shampoo for quite some time after buying it once at Meijer. I like the way it makes my hair feel, but I didn't notice any difference in the amount of breakage. So, a little disappointed on that front. But as a regular shampoo- it's fantastic.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
I really enjoyed this product. I thought it effectively strengthened my hair against breakage that occurs with how much I pull my hair up. I think this is one of the best strengthening shampoos I've used. It smells great and the name, I thought, was clever. I would definitely buy again.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Kingsland, GA
I use this this shampoo to help strengthen my hair. I buy this from Walmart and it is not expensive at all. It puts the shine back in my hair and it feels stronger I have thick straight brown hair and it doesn't make it oily I would definitely buy this again.
Gosia B.
Gosia B.
Lockport
I just started using this shampoo and I am in love with it !!!! This product smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair even after you dry it. This shampoo lathers better in the shower than I expected, but I would recommend this for anyone.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Thomasville, GA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It makes my hair very soft and the smell lasts all day long. Compared to other brands Herbal Essence is one of my favorites. Very effective and will definitely continue to buy this product.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
I'm not sure how herbal essences is able to pack so much wonderful scents into one bottle it's truly astonishing. I only used this once and it was good I loved the scent I think it's so great and strengthening
rowan h.
rowan h.
alexandria, va
It helped my hair and made it tougher and able to stand much more and it just made it easy to comb and style. I think it would best be used for people with thinner hair or just people who want thicker hair.
Hilda O.
Hilda O.
San Antonio, TX
My hair is thin and fragile. This shampoo honey Im strong work wonders .In just one wash made my hair literally feel strong. Work amazing if your trying to achieve longer healthy looking hair.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Always liked the new varieties of this line of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. They come in fun colors and scents and all leave your hair feeling nourished and soft!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
Used this a lot then decided i would switch it up with a new brand. but i soon went back to it. really great smelling and makes my hair feel amazing! soft and less fall out