Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

Do you dare to repair? Get 10X stronger hair in just one wash with the Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong hair care collection. Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner coats each hair strand to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage.

• Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Conditioner has 0% gluten or mineral oil
  • Scented with notes of Honey Essences
  • Rich & creamy blend of moisturizers repair hair, giving it a luscious strength
  • Leaves hair feeling soft & protected from daily styling
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Rinse fast or take 10 minutes? [user:lilyperdomo11]
It's good?
How well does thus work for hair strength?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“combo did not make it staticy at all which I love not to mention (again) it smells great for both men and women -the scent isnt too feminine.” in 34 reviews
“i like the purple kind, not sure what its called but it smells amazing and it lathers very nicely, the smell is strong so your hair smells good for a few days after washing ” in 18 reviews
“i love this shampoo it smells really good and leaves hair very nice the first 3 hours but then my hair tends to bet dry and frizzy but i do like it very much” in 12 reviews
“It smells really good and works well to add some extra volume by clearing buildup off of my hair.” in 7 reviews
“I am currently using it and it makes my hair smell so good, just like all the other Herbal Essences products.” in 6 reviews
Herbal Essences makes great conditioners, and this is no exception. I bought this Honey I’m Strong Conditioner because it was affordable, smelled amazing, and gave me good results. This conditioner gave me hair that was stronger and sleeker. I noticed a difference when styling it, especially around my face. There was less breakage overall. The only reason I stopped buying this is because I discovered new brands and products that give me more results with less steps. But I still have fond memories of Herbal Essences!
Shawnee
I really love how soft this product makes my hair, and it's so easy to comb through in the shower. The scent is very nice and light and lasts a long time! I really enjoy this shampoo and conditioner! Also it's paraben free! Definitely one of my new favorite hair products.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Leaves hair very smooth. My little sister has very dry hair and an oily scalp. This conditioner made her hair manageable! This product is pretty affordable compared to other products. I am satisfied with this product.
Louisville
it made my hair soft and smooth and it made it smell so good!!! i feel like it was safe for color treated hair because it made no significant difference, it was very pricey so i can only get it from time to time.
louisiana
Love the smell of this conditioner plus it leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny. My shampoos are usually extra drying so this is perfect to re condition my hair. Will be definitely buy again on a bigger size.
Jacksonville, FL
Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Taty 👑.
Some conditioners will make my hair too oily but not this one! Love the way it smells and leaves my hair silky and shiny once rinsed. Super affordable, you get tons of product for a decent price. Only downfall is I wish the scent lingered longer, it's pretty much gone once your hair dries.
White Rock, NM
This is one of my favorite affordable conditioners that I’ll use on days I’m clarifying my hair. It works well and smells lovely. It’s also very great for its price.
White Plains, NY
I've mentioned the same things in a review of the other types of herbal essence conditioners, they dont seem all that different one version to another. I have thick curly hair and my issues are dryness and healthy ends, and though this seems to moisturize, that's about all. I still got single strand knots and some shedding despite using no heat to my hair in years. I guess this just wasnt the formula for me.
Bellefonte, PA
Did not like this conditioner. Nice scent and a good price but it always felt like it never fully rinsed from my hair and would leave my hair greasy and weighed down.
Montevallo , AL
Herbal Essences is a wonderful brand that you can trust for awesome conditioning of needy hair.  This particular one - Honey I'm Strong - is great for strengthening hair that has become prone to breakage.  It did significantly help decrease the breakage I saw.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
lin C. • 10 months ago
If you like what the product does and how it makes your hair feel rinse fast but if after you do that you think it appears dull there after rinse a few minutes :)