BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Do you dare to repair? Get 10X stronger hair in just one wash with the Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong hair care collection. Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner coats each hair strand to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage.

• Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Conditioner has 0% gluten or mineral oil
  • Scented with notes of Honey Essences
  • Rich & creamy blend of moisturizers repair hair, giving it a luscious strength
  • Leaves hair feeling soft & protected from daily styling
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner
  • "combo did not make it staticy at all which I love not to mention (again) it smells great for both men and women -the scent isnt too feminine." in 34 reviews
  • "i like the purple kind, not sure what its called but it smells amazing and it lathers very nicely, the smell is strong so your hair smells good for a few days after washing " in 18 reviews
  • "i love this shampoo it smells really good and leaves hair very nice the first 3 hours but then my hair tends to bet dry and frizzy but i do like it very much" in 12 reviews
  • "It smells really good and works well to add some extra volume by clearing buildup off of my hair." in 7 reviews
  • "I wouldn't discourage anyone from using it, in fact I would recommended this to people who don't have curly hair and are looking for an inexpensive hair care products that smell absolutely amazing and lather greatly." in 6 reviews
say deh S.
I usually use natural shampoo from Dr. Organic but i noticed my hair needs more deep clean from time to time to take away all hair products residue. I have fragil hair and needed something that goes with that. So when i saw the word "strong" i bought it. I know its an advertisement word and won't acually make my hair strong, but i like the smell of honey anyway. I was pleased that this shampoo didn't make my hair fall in the tab. It was very gentle and cleaned my hair so well. Totally recommand.
Laura A.
Austin, MN
I have used this product a few times while on vacation and I really like the way it smells and feels in my hair. It felt like my hair was really conditioned. I’m not sure if my hair is any stronger from using it a few times but I’m definitely willing to keep trying this product.
Dana W.
Colfax , LA
This would probably work better if you have extremely (I mean desert) dry hair. I got this to help strengthen my hair. It made my hair so extremely oily and gross. I normally go at least 2 days between washes and that absolutely wouldn’t fly with this. Even using dry shampoo it was a huge NO for me. It is a drug store priced item but i expect more from herbal essence as there are so many other lines from them that I love. This is a no for me and I don’t recommend it to anyone.
Jenna C.
Pensacola, FL
Herbal Essences is my favorite line of products. The smells and scents are girly and pretty. This product helps strengthen damaged hair. Usually I damage my hair throughout the summer with all the sun and it helps me immensely!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
i love herbal essences they make my hair so clean and soft and feel healthy. i love trying all if the new kinds. tbis time i tried Honey, I'm strong. it seriously smells amazing i will buy again
Darya D.
Walnut Creek, CA
 Herbal Essences Honey is my favorite line of product.It makes my  hair feel smooth.My hair does not breake off and very fine.I recommend this product!!!
Samantha P.
Love this product! Doesn't leave my hair grease leaves my hair feeling soft. I have used a bunch of other products and do far this product has been my favorite! I am very satisfied with this product, I would definitely recommend! The price is great too
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. My favorite thing about it is the way it smells. It makes my hair feel smooth and shiny. The designs they make on their bottles are cute also.
Donna O.
Alstead
I have to admit the Herbal Essences Honey is not my go to brand but I was very impressed with the product. My hair seemed to have more vibrancy and sheen. A little of the product does go a long way, a dime size amount should do you well enough for shoulder length hair. The scent is long lasting and subtle, not overpowering.
Latosha L.
Elizabethtown, KY
This has been my favorite shampoo/conditioner for 2 years now. I have fine, brittle and damaged hair (mainly from flat ironing) and honey I'm strong has done marvolous things for me! My hair doesn't break off anymore. It's thicker and grows much faster! I'm so satisfied with my results I will not ever switch shampoos. I reccomend it for all girls who flat iron their hair or have thin/brittle hair!
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Your favorite HE scent?
Erika V.
Attard
Is it worth trying? What should I expect from it?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How do you compare thsi to other herbal essences shampoos?
Marcia A.
new bedford, MA
Is this really a good shampoo or is it hyped up like most products?
becky b.
Is it good for damaged and frizzy hair?